Wait. I'm missing something. Why post the list of writers? Oh. To except those writers from submitting guesses? (Sorry, took me a sec. That is the reason you had in mind, right?) It's a shame to narrow the guessing field so much.

Hmm. Seems like there should be a better way, but I'm not coming up with it at this hour.

You could have a rule that people can only make a certain number of guesses (3 less than the total number of stories, for example), but I guess that takes out the fun of seeing if anyone can get 100%.

Hmm.

I'm leaning towards the "If you wrote a story, pretend it was someone else. It's part of the game." method, but maybe that's just me. I do prefer to be more honest, in general, but if it's just part of the game, why not? Some games are just no fun if no one bluffs.

Or maybe not. Would people be comfortable with that? Would it be too much of a problem to try to come up with a reasonable decoy to "guess"?

I dunno. Anyone else have any bright ideas? I'm out.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.