Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KathyM Online Content OP
Features Writer
OP Online Content
Features Writer
Mind that you posted early? Missy, are you kidding? This was great!

A terrific part too! I loved the way that the Harrington/Rourke case got tied up so neatly - and you even kept Lois on safe legal ground. Nicely done!

And then the whole bit in Lois' apartment...a very nice scene with Lois realizing that Kal needs someone to talk to after an emotional outing as the superhero...wonderful kisses before they both wake up and realize what they're doing. I like how you're twisting everything around and having Lois suddenly now start to realize her attraction towards Kal, even though she's undeniably in love with Clark. Very confusing for her. And the sparks are going to fly...

Eagerly waiting for more...

Kathy smile

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow Holy Crap, he just flew out the window after that! This is getting to be really heated now. I can see it will have to come to some big revelations in the near future<g> I can't wait for more. Poor confused Lois! But who can blame her for the confusion. Clark is being a big jerk, just tell her already! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Wow, things happened fast!! smile1

They look so cute together blush

Jose

smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It's great to see Strangers V being posted again, Missy! goofy )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi Missy, great part!

/me thwaps Kal. The fool should go tell her who he is. Instead, he runs away like a scared rabbit. frown But hey, a bit of angst is good for the soul. smile

I've always liked this series because it turns the love triangle on its head with Lois thinking of Superman as her best friend and Clark as the unattainable (at least for a while) paramour. This part shows so well how Superman needs Lois, and how Lois is so willing to help him. Now all we have to do is wise-up Clark so they can get together without tap dancing around each other. But then again, you have 7 more parts to do that. Plenty more room for angst. smile

To add to Wendy's nitpick list, Harrington was a Congressman, not a Senator.

Hopefully, we won't have to wait for Monday to see another part. More soon!

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wendy (hoping that Lois will know the truth before we're on Strangers X!)
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Ren Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Wow...wow...wow...great part again smile1 ...can we have more please soon? notworthy

Ren

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thanks everyone for the comments! Sorry for the delay. Getting out from under the Thanksgiving holiday and having kids under my feet. help

I hope this next section will address some of the complaints about lunkheaded Clark!

Next part, coming up soon!

Missy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard