Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KathyM Comments - Strangers V, Part 5 - 11/26/03 08:10 AM
Mind that you posted early? Missy, are you kidding? This was great!

A terrific part too! I loved the way that the Harrington/Rourke case got tied up so neatly - and you even kept Lois on safe legal ground. Nicely done!

And then the whole bit in Lois' apartment...a very nice scene with Lois realizing that Kal needs someone to talk to after an emotional outing as the superhero...wonderful kisses before they both wake up and realize what they're doing. I like how you're twisting everything around and having Lois suddenly now start to realize her attraction towards Kal, even though she's undeniably in love with Clark. Very confusing for her. And the sparks are going to fly...

Eagerly waiting for more...

Kathy smile
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments - Strangers V, Part 5 - 11/26/03 08:22 AM
Wow Holy Crap, he just flew out the window after that! This is getting to be really heated now. I can see it will have to come to some big revelations in the near future<g> I can't wait for more. Poor confused Lois! But who can blame her for the confusion. Clark is being a big jerk, just tell her already! Laura
Posted By: daneel Re: Comments - Strangers V, Part 5 - 11/26/03 09:35 AM
Wow, things happened fast!! smile1

They look so cute together blush

Jose

smile1
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Comments - Strangers V, Part 5 - 11/26/03 10:02 AM
It's great to see Strangers V being posted again, Missy! goofy )
Posted By: RL Re: Comments - Strangers V, Part 5 - 11/26/03 10:46 AM
Hi Missy, great part!

/me thwaps Kal. The fool should go tell her who he is. Instead, he runs away like a scared rabbit. frown But hey, a bit of angst is good for the soul. smile

I've always liked this series because it turns the love triangle on its head with Lois thinking of Superman as her best friend and Clark as the unattainable (at least for a while) paramour. This part shows so well how Superman needs Lois, and how Lois is so willing to help him. Now all we have to do is wise-up Clark so they can get together without tap dancing around each other. But then again, you have 7 more parts to do that. Plenty more room for angst. smile

To add to Wendy's nitpick list, Harrington was a Congressman, not a Senator.

Hopefully, we won't have to wait for Monday to see another part. More soon!
Posted By: Shadow Re: Comments - Strangers V, Part 5 - 11/26/03 12:21 PM
Wendy (hoping that Lois will know the truth before we're on Strangers X!)
smile1
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Comments - Strangers V, Part 5 - 11/26/03 12:47 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: Ren Re: Comments - Strangers V, Part 5 - 12/01/03 10:13 PM
Wow...wow...wow...great part again smile1 ...can we have more please soon? notworthy

Ren
Posted By: MissyG Re: Comments - Strangers V, Part 5 - 12/02/03 07:40 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments! Sorry for the delay. Getting out from under the Thanksgiving holiday and having kids under my feet. help

I hope this next section will address some of the complaints about lunkheaded Clark!

Next part, coming up soon!

Missy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards