Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Well, folks, that's it; that's all. Hope you all enjoyed the ride.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm the first to post! (One benefit of living in Germany...)

Anyway, WAFFs all around... what a sweet ending! Thanks so much for your story. Loved the plot and all your clever uses of characterizations... so much fun!!

party

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi ML,

Brava! Well done! whinging

So...When will the next ML fic be posted? smile

Joy,
Lynn

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmm, I think Lynn's got a great idea there laugh

smile1 thumbsup

“I love it,” she said, fingering the delicate piece of jewelry affectionately even as she realized that there was space to add more stones - if necessary. She wasn’t quite sure how she felt about that. Still, for now she pushed the thought aside. There would be plenty of time to think about that in the years to come.
Hmm, I'd call that just planning ahead on Clark's part. After all, with their track-record they will need the space sooner rather than later evil

Michael, who's now got to figure out how to reverse the transmorphification from human to goo.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful.

Framework4
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I totally loved the story!

clap clap clap clap

And Lynn definitely has a great idea!

laugh

Features Writer
Features Writer
Pretty much whatever everyone else said, Loved the story, sad it's over. And this was especially LOL for me
“I know nothing,” Molly said, but the tone of her voice told Lois a different story.

“Sure, pull a Schultz on me now,” Lois grumbled playfully as she was pulled through the apartment to Charlie’s bedroom
LOL!! I totally remember that as a kid. My dad still uses that line. Thanks for the memories.

You've inspired me with the birthstones. I've always wanted a mother's ring with mine and my hubby's stones included.

Anyway, well done, thanks for the entertaining read.

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Thanks guys for all the support. Glad you enjoyed the story. As for what I'm working on now... getting ready for Thanksgiving. laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow! What an awesome story! clap I have absolutely enjoyed it. Even when you tortured all of us! smile I waited for 9 pm (my time) every day I knew you were going to be posting, as my roommate can attest to, LOL!

I’ll be waiting anxiously for your next story to post.... (Hint, hint) grovel

Perry: (To Lois) Honey, this could be greatest story since Superman came to town. By-the-by, where is that husband of yours?
--Faster Than a Speeding Vixon
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lovely ending smile . Fluff, fluff, fluff!! I enjoyed this story inmensely and this epilogue was the perfect way to wrap it up.

Thanks for a very fun ride and hope you're feeling better and can enjoy Thanksgiving properly smile

Cris
Merriwether
Merriwether
thumbsup

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wonderful fic. And what everybody else said.

Now... It's over! (waahh!) whinging

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
One thing I still have a question about. Why was it so important for Lois to miss a year of school? Was that just to make sure she'd be over 18 when she met Clark, or was there another reason?

Perry: (To Lois) Honey, this could be greatest story since Superman came to town. By-the-by, where is that husband of yours?
--Faster Than a Speeding Vixon
M
Blogger
Blogger
M
WOW!!!!!! What an amazing story. I love, love, love it. It has become one of my favorites. What talent you have!!! It is so very well written. I love the relationship between Lois and Clark. The best thing about the story is how smart you made Lois. I love how she picks up on things and doesnt just let it drop. Lois was definately not "Galactaly Stupid".

It was fun reading how you would incorporate characters into the story from the show and the role they would play. It was fun watching Lois and Clark fall for each other while Lois was still young. I love stories that have them get together early than normal.

I love time travel stories and you really did it justice in this story. It was quite mind boggling. You handled it very well and I didnt get confused at all. I am amazed at how you had it all work out in the end. You had me very worried at times and I would wonder how you were going to resolve it, and you did, beautifully.

I have read all of your stories and have loved them all. You are a very talented writer and story teller. I also love that you finish what you start. I really hope that you have more stories in mind because you are to good of an author to quit.

Great job on this story and congrats on finishing another awesome story. Hope to read more in the future.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Way to wrap up the story! I love that H.G. Wells decided to save Lois my moving her through time.

I loved how you "solved" the paradoxes and gave back to alt-Clark what he desired most, next to Lois, his secret identity.

Also loved that Molly was so internet "smart" and that she got a nice guy in the shape of Daniel.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you for the wonderful ride. It was a very nice ending to the whole affair! Laura thumbsup

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
LOVED this story ML. Sorry I got behind on posting but I was keeping up with the reading. I feel so satisfied and yet... so bereft. Look at what you've done to me... hyper grovel

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Yes, this was a wonderful story, ML, the best, in my opinion, that has been psoted here for a long time!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awwwwww... Better than chocolate. [Linked Image]I melted while reading. [Linked Image]

Just two questions:

When will we get a new ML fic?

What does Alpha Nu Rho stand for? Did somebody guess it right?

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I waited for 9 pm (my time) every day I knew you were going to be posting, as my roommate can attest to
I was going to apologize for ruining your social life for the past month, but I'm too tickled-pink that you were so invested that I'm not going to. Glad you enjoyed it. laugh

One thing I still have a question about. Why was it so important for Lois to miss a year of school? Was that just to make sure she'd be over 18 when she met Clark, or was there another reason?
Basically, what you said. I was concerned about the age difference between Lois and Clark and since I couldn't have Clark come back much before he did because of the time lines on the show, I decided that by having Lois lose a year of school, I could at least make sure that she wasn't a teenager when she got involved with/married a thirty year old Clark.

You had me very worried at times and I would wonder how you were going to resolve it
Well, that makes two of us because I had me worried at times as to how I was going to resolve it. laugh It was like trying to juggle a dozen grenades. I kept wondering when I was going drop one without realizing it and have the entire story blow up in my face.

In other words... It was fun. thumbsup (And now you all know the reason why I never write using an outline - what would be the fun of writing if I knew I was going to be able to work things out at the end? laugh )

Also loved that Molly was so internet "smart" and that she got a nice guy in the shape of Daniel.
I have to say that I found that I loved writing Molly. At first, I was going to have Molly fade into the background when Clark came on the scene. But by then, I had fallen in love with Lois having a best friend who was female and really enjoyed exploring that relationship and so, as a reward, I had to give her a happy ending, too (oh, and bag loads of money cool )

Anyway, I'm thrilled that you all enjoyed the story. And thanks for sticking with me through it (even when I tortured you by ending parts at the worst possible moment laugh ).

ML wave

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard