WOW!!!!!! What an amazing story. I love, love, love it. It has become one of my favorites. What talent you have!!! It is so very well written. I love the relationship between Lois and Clark. The best thing about the story is how smart you made Lois. I love how she picks up on things and doesnt just let it drop. Lois was definately not "Galactaly Stupid".

It was fun reading how you would incorporate characters into the story from the show and the role they would play. It was fun watching Lois and Clark fall for each other while Lois was still young. I love stories that have them get together early than normal.

I love time travel stories and you really did it justice in this story. It was quite mind boggling. You handled it very well and I didnt get confused at all. I am amazed at how you had it all work out in the end. You had me very worried at times and I would wonder how you were going to resolve it, and you did, beautifully.

I have read all of your stories and have loved them all. You are a very talented writer and story teller. I also love that you finish what you start. I really hope that you have more stories in mind because you are to good of an author to quit.

Great job on this story and congrats on finishing another awesome story. Hope to read more in the future.