Next Thread
Print Thread
#7023 10/13/03 03:37 AM
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
yay!!! hyper wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, I really, really liked the scene with Jimmy and Clark in the car. laugh

And the scene with Clark and Jonathan has to be one of the most poignant I've read. whinging

Not to mention a waffy, wonderful reunion. mecry

I think I'm sorry it's come to an end though.

Course there's plenty of scope for a...sequel. <insert whistling innocently icon here>

Wonderful, CC! What an amazingly powerful story you've woven. I loved it. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
clap Wonderful story!!! I definitely agree with Labrat about a sequel, too. laugh

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Absolutely delightful, CC. You've managed to floor me again, with this conclusion to your latest story, and its result never ceases to amaze me at how fantastic of a writer you are. The scene between Lois and AltClark was fantastic.

“And if I stayed? If maybe… she went… to balance the cosmic scales… or whatever?”
thumbsup

I can't wait to read your next fanfiction, and I hope it will be -- well I know it will be, so I'm not worried at all laugh -- as amazing and poignant as all the others you've written.

-Jo huh

P.S. As soon as I saw the first three parts on the boards, the day I was leaving to go to my family's place for Thanksgiving, I knew I had to print it, and catch up on the way there so that I could give you feedback upon my arrival. blush

P.P.S. Do you have a website with your fanfiction on it? I'd really like to read them all, as I'm sure that I'm missing out on several incredible fanfics.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful!

“Do you know how many deals I made with God, Lois? How I have begged and bargained over the months? Just bring her back. If she’s sick or injured or amnesia- stricken and will never remember me, I’ll take her. If she’s been held captive and…forced,” he faltered, cleared his throat. “Comes home with a child, two children, twenty, I’ll take her.” He turned her face towards his slowly, wanting her to see him. “Anyway, anyhow, anytime, anyplace. I just…want…her…back.”

“My biggest regret,” Lois replied. “Was that I was taken before I could tell you I loved you. That night, the night Tempus came…I would have. I didn’t think I would ever be able to say it to your face… just to your memory.”
Love this part. thumbsup

Great Nfic Epilogue. thumbsup

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow eek great ending CC!

I will comment on your -AHEM- epilogue ( blush ) in the nFic folder but this last part was too good to go unnoticed.

The parting scene was so sweet and sad, and then
“ThankyouGodThankyouGodThankyouGod…”
whinging OMG!

And this too..
And that is how Clark Kent, a visitor to his own universe, found himself living the dream that had sustained him. He was lying beside Lois Lane, a visitor to another universe and back again, and listening to her gentle breathing and feeling her soft warmth against him. Knowing in his heart, that finally, all was right…in both worlds.
*sigh*

Too good, you spoil us!! wink Thanks for a great story!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Top Banana
Top Banana
To Jose, Labrat, Emily, Jo, Maria, and Liz- a thousand thank yous!

Thank you for following this all the way through, and for all of your thoughtful comments. I so appreciate it.

I had a lot of fun with this story, despite being tortured throughout by the evil Wendy Richards. (another story for another thread) wink And I'm so glad you guys came along.

Jo, this is only my 4th story ever. Thank you, though, for your sweet, and huge compliments. If I try this again, I'll be looking for your thoughts.

Thanks again, CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
This is the saddest thing that I have ever read in my entire life.
This is the saddest thing that I have ever read.
This is the saddest thing. Period.

I cried. I actually cried. If this had actually happened on the show, I think I would have never turned on a television set again. I'm glad I read it now, because if I had had to wait for chapters, I would've just...I don't know. I feel like Clark described in the last chapter...not angry, not sad, just there. FOLCs know that Lois and Clark feel like real people, so to have them suffer like this, even for five chapters, is just so heartbreaking.

But all that being said, CC, you are an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard