Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
SarahC. Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thank you, everyone, for reading and reviewing this fic-- and for your patience in waiting for this fic to be finished! I appreciate it more than I can say.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, this has been a fun story. I didn't see it until just now.

I still feel a little sorry for Mayson. She wasn't nearly as bad as some people seem to think.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, I just loved the ending. I'm a little too sleep-deprived to string together specific comments, but it's great to see this story finally finished! Very great rewrite.

jd

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Blogger
Blogger
Very lovely re-write! I never liked how Lois ended up thinking that Clark would go away for a weekend with Mayson. That just seems so out of his character, so I really liked how everything ended up in your story.

I loved the revelation scene! For once, Clark was just as surprised as Lois when he blurted out his secret!

I just read this story for the first time today, and I'm very glad you were able to find the time to finish it!

Top Banana
Top Banana
I have to say that I totally forgot about this story, but now I'm glad to have picked it up again. It was a nice ending to a lovely story.

Well done!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow.. very lovely revelation story thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Columnist
Columnist
Lovely story!!
Great ending wink

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
Sarah,

Sorry to take so long to read the 4th part - my RL intruded! grumble This was a great episode re-write. I had really disliked the way The Eyes Have It had ended (really dislike Mayson *shudder* and her pursuit of Clark). And I loved your revelation in Part 1 - that was very funny, and so very Clark! It made me laugh. lol

Great fic. Thank you for sharing with us!

mmouse

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke
Top Banana
Top Banana
Aww! I'm so glad you wrote this. The Eyes Have it's ending always bothered me too! I really wanted to find out how it would have went if she had known he was Superman. smile My favorite line was this:

Honesty clearly had an explosive effect on kisses.
It just seemed so true! I could totally see it. Thanks for posting! I haven't been around long enough to read this when you first posted, but I just read it all the way through. Great job!

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
hmmm paris for a date! why cant i have a clark kent/superman for a lover!! whinging life is so unfair!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard