Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: SarahC. FDK: The I's Have It (Part 4) - 04/24/07 09:45 PM
Thank you, everyone, for reading and reviewing this fic-- and for your patience in waiting for this fic to be finished! I appreciate it more than I can say.
Posted By: ShayneT Re: FDK: The I's Have It (Part 4) - 04/24/07 10:08 PM
Well, this has been a fun story. I didn't see it until just now.

I still feel a little sorry for Mayson. She wasn't nearly as bad as some people seem to think.
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: The I's Have It (Part 4) - 04/25/07 01:29 AM
Oh, I just loved the ending. I'm a little too sleep-deprived to string together specific comments, but it's great to see this story finally finished! Very great rewrite.

jd
Posted By: ignoredsins Re: FDK: The I's Have It (Part 4) - 04/25/07 10:28 AM
Very lovely re-write! I never liked how Lois ended up thinking that Clark would go away for a weekend with Mayson. That just seems so out of his character, so I really liked how everything ended up in your story.

I loved the revelation scene! For once, Clark was just as surprised as Lois when he blurted out his secret!

I just read this story for the first time today, and I'm very glad you were able to find the time to finish it!
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK: The I's Have It (Part 4) - 04/25/07 04:22 PM
I have to say that I totally forgot about this story, but now I'm glad to have picked it up again. It was a nice ending to a lovely story.

Well done!
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: The I's Have It (Part 4) - 04/26/07 05:47 PM
Wow.. very lovely revelation story thumbsup
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: FDK: The I's Have It (Part 4) - 04/29/07 11:14 PM
Lovely story!!
Great ending wink
Posted By: mmouse Re: FDK: The I's Have It (Part 4) - 05/04/07 03:33 PM
Sarah,

Sorry to take so long to read the 4th part - my RL intruded! grumble This was a great episode re-write. I had really disliked the way The Eyes Have It had ended (really dislike Mayson *shudder* and her pursuit of Clark). And I loved your revelation in Part 1 - that was very funny, and so very Clark! It made me laugh. lol

Great fic. Thank you for sharing with us!

mmouse
Posted By: Laura S Re: FDK: The I's Have It (Part 4) - 05/04/07 09:08 PM
Aww! I'm so glad you wrote this. The Eyes Have it's ending always bothered me too! I really wanted to find out how it would have went if she had known he was Superman. smile My favorite line was this:

Honesty clearly had an explosive effect on kisses.
It just seemed so true! I could totally see it. Thanks for posting! I haven't been around long enough to read this when you first posted, but I just read it all the way through. Great job!

Laura
Posted By: sammie Re: FDK: The I's Have It (Part 4) - 05/06/07 03:47 AM
hmmm paris for a date! why cant i have a clark kent/superman for a lover!! whinging life is so unfair!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards