Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Destined: Journey (4/4)

So, um…I did something maybe a little different from what might have been expected... peep

And where the story goes from here is also just “a little bit left of canon,” as KSaraSara likes to joke. lol

Please let me know what you think about this first part!

For those of you who plan to continue reading on, I will start posting Destined: Friends in just a few days. Although the first few chapters of Friends are pretty solidly PG to PG-13, the remaining chapters only have nfic versions; I have not created a fully gfic version of the story, and therefore, the story will only be posted in the nfic forums and on AO3.

Thank you to everyone who read Journey, and thank you in advance to anyone who continues reading the rest of Destined!

-Bek

1 member likes this: KSaraSara
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Okay. No secret identity - check. Clark and Kal are separate people - check. Kal and Clark look alike - no idea.

Kal gets to pet a cat - check.

That banner is precious! I like cats, and that one's a keeper for sure. Here, kitty, kitty...

Friends is going to have to fill in a whole bunch of blanks whether it starts story-tomorrow or story-next year. How will the Kents explain their new boarder? Where will his ship go? Will they keep his ET origin secret or sell it to the highest bidder? When will Bureau 39 (or its counterpart) show up? ("Hi, I'm Jason Trask from the U.S. government and I'm here to help.") What will Kal do for a living besides be a superhero? (Did Jor-El and La-Ra even think about that?) Is there more to the ship than just transportation, like science data or Kryptonian history or Kandorian culture?

My wife hates it when I ask questions like that when we see a movie for the first time.

This is a really good start, SuperBek. I'm eager to see where you go next.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
A
Blogger
Blogger
A
I'm glad Kal found the Kents, even if there's three of them instead of two! Looking forward to seeing where you go with this!

Features Writer
Features Writer
I have a lot of questions and hope I won't need to wait too long wink
So.... Clark is either from a parallel Krypton or a human adopted by the Kents.....
Very interesting that Earth is so much colder than Krypton, even in summer.
I'm glad he has the flower. I hope they can preserve it somehow.
I wonder how the Kents feel with him being from another planet.
When will his powers begin showing up? From what I recall, his parents didn't mention them at all....

Can't wait for more!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Clark and Kal are separate people? I didn't see that coming. Now I'm a bit afraid of what will come, because the famous love triangle is actually going to be a triangle. Let's hope Lois has a twin sister. I'm really curious where you will be taking this.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Okay. No secret identity - check. Clark and Kal are separate people - check. Kal and Clark look alike - no idea.

Kal gets to pet a cat - check.

That banner is precious! I like cats, and that one's a keeper for sure. Here, kitty, kitty...

Friends is going to have to fill in a whole bunch of blanks whether it starts story-tomorrow or story-next year. How will the Kents explain their new boarder? Where will his ship go? Will they keep his ET origin secret or sell it to the highest bidder? When will Bureau 39 (or its counterpart) show up? ("Hi, I'm Jason Trask from the U.S. government and I'm here to help.") What will Kal do for a living besides be a superhero? (Did Jor-El and La-Ra even think about that?) Is there more to the ship than just transportation, like science data or Kryptonian history or Kandorian culture?

My wife hates it when I ask questions like that when we see a movie for the first time.

This is a really good start, SuperBek. I'm eager to see where you go next.

Thank you!

And all great questions! It's a good thing there's still 260,000 words or so to answer them all! smile1

I think most of them are addressed at some point, although some not until much later! After all, the boys are only sixteen right now, so there's a long way to go. And actually, Friends is going to span a period of ten years. So if you follow along, lots of stuff will happen.

I love hearing all the questions everyone has and the things that stand out as you all read along!

I was mildly surprised when no one mentioned that Kal has blue eyes (one of the physical differences between him and Clark); there are some others too, and I hope these differences (aside from the obvious Kryptonian versus human) will become more clear as the story progresses.

Sara has made some incredible graphics for me for this story! The kitty cat there is actually rendered from my own cat (who is incidentally named Finn! lol and who is just about the cutest thing ever).

Thanks for reading along so far, and thank you for the great FDK! smile1

Originally Posted by Ailujecarg
I'm glad Kal found the Kents, even if there's three of them instead of two! Looking forward to seeing where you go with this!

Yes!! So Kal will have more than just Martha and Jonathan to guide him along his path as well. smile1

As you can imagine, there is a bit of canon divergence lol

Thank you for reading!!

Originally Posted by Blueowl
I have a lot of questions and hope I won't need to wait too long wink
So.... Clark is either from a parallel Krypton or a human adopted by the Kents.....
Very interesting that Earth is so much colder than Krypton, even in summer.
I'm glad he has the flower. I hope they can preserve it somehow.
I wonder how the Kents feel with him being from another planet.
When will his powers begin showing up? From what I recall, his parents didn't mention them at all....

Can't wait for more!

I love ALL of your questions and comments!

Most (all?) of them are answered/addressed in Friends!! smile1

And no, his parents did not know the effects of the yellow sun, so emerging superpowers will be a surprise.

I don't want to give anything away, so I'll just hope you read on (of course, I can't wait to start posting, so.... the first chapter of Friends might be going up shortly....!)

Originally Posted by bakasi
Clark and Kal are separate people? I didn't see that coming. Now I'm a bit afraid of what will come, because the famous love triangle is actually going to be a triangle. Let's hope Lois has a twin sister. I'm really curious where you will be taking this.

They are indeed separate people! cool

And well...uh...

I’m about to post the first chapter of Friends (again, over in nfic and only there). And…I think everything will be answered in the Summary and Author’s Note for this second part of the story. So, uh, please read the Author’s Note? grin

Big thanks to all who read this first little intro to this AU! Chapter 1 of Destined: Friends coming soon!

-Bek
hyper

1 member likes this: KSaraSara
B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Oh-kay...That TWIST...I most definitely didn't expect THAT...
So, we now actually have a Clark, a (future) Superman and...most likely...a Lois at some point. That sould be...interesting. BTW, what about the psysics? I mean, Clark and Kal can't be identical...right? So from the description, I assume Clark looks like his "usual self" while Kal might be more the "traditional Superman" type?
So, we have the future alien superhero with actual alien upbringing, fight training, and leader skills - and Clark, the presumbaly normal human (either still adopted or the Kent's bio-kid), who has most if not all the "Clark-ish" qualities we value about him but minus superpowers...and they will likely grow up together for th enext couple of years...ohr boy...
And mos timportantly: Who will get the girl? Clark? Kal? BOTH of them (at seperate times, or even together/in a Super sandwich??) Speculations running wild... The rate-up to the M section makes all the more curious... I'll definitely continue with this one as long as it won't drift off into some PWP story but I'm rather confident that won't happen so...looking forward!
Hrm, Kal for sure had a hard time with his flight to Earth. Murphy had a day there. That said...I wonder if his malfeeling and then passing out might be related to some green mineral...or is he just a bad flyer...
The concept of Kal not knowing what a smile is was kind of unexpected, although I maybe should have...but that for sure threw me for a loop quite a bit..
The Earth is so much colder than Krypton even when it's hot? Hrm...maybe the whole heated-up core was a rather lenghty thing...Although I thought it' susually the other way around (ain't Krypton some kidn of ice planet or something? Ah, nevermind...)
Hrm, I wonder what the Kents might think about Clark's very special houeguest...Clark himself seems rather nonchalant about it all...
(CLARK: Hey Mom, dad, brought a space alien over for dinner. You cool wiwth that?)
Oh, and Kal gets to pet the CAT. So, THIS is the cat from the mini-stories, right? Now knowing the twist, that connection makes sense...
I'm super intrigued and will definitely read on, either here or maybe on AO3 as it's easier for me to acces it there as my browser is kicking me out of the NFic folder constantly for some reason... Whatever, great piece of fiction so far, and I'm going to dive into the next part soon enough!

Last edited by BlindPassenger; 05/22/23 03:41 PM.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by BlindPassenger
Oh-kay...That TWIST...I most definitely didn't expect THAT...

Eeep! peep

So, we now actually have a Clark, a (future) Superman and...most likely...a Lois at some point. That sould be...interesting. BTW, what about the psysics? I mean, Clark and Kal can't be identical...right? So from the description, I assume Clark looks like his "usual self" while Kal might be more the "traditional Superman" type?

This is a bit of what I had in mind! They are not identical. Kal is taller and more muscular and with blue eyes.

So, we have the future alien superhero with actual alien upbringing, fight training, and leader skills - and Clark, the presumbaly normal human (either still adopted or the Kent's bio-kid), who has most if not all the "Clark-ish" qualities we value about him but minus superpowers...and they will likely grow up together for th enext couple of years...ohr boy...

YUUUUUP! grin

And mos timportantly: Who will get the girl? Clark? Kal? BOTH of them (at seperate times, or even together/in a Super sandwich??) Speculations running wild... The rate-up to the M section makes all the more curious... I'll definitely continue with this one as long as it won't drift off into some PWP story but I'm rather confident that won't happen so...looking forward!

You have the right idea there. Full disclosure along with a spoiler (for both Destined: Friends and Destined: Legacy):

Destined: Friends is a story in which Kal and Clark grow closer and fall in love. And then, in the third part, Destined: Legacy, the two move to Metropolis, where they meet Lois. I believe the appropriate AO3 tag would be #EventualPoly grin Friends does not have much plot (although there's important relationship stuff and some unpacking of Kal's complicated past), but Legacy has a LOT going on (and it'd better...it's 175,000 words long...GAH)...a few different "catastrophes" with some work-together investigative journalism and a bunch of Super stuff

Hrm, Kal for sure had a hard time with his flight to Earth. Murphy had a day there. That said...I wonder if his malfeeling and then passing out might be related to some green mineral...or is he just a bad flyer...

No green K! But if you read on in Friends, I think it's in chapter 3, Kal discusses the landing and what he was feeling then.

Hrm, I wonder what the Kents might think about Clark's very special houeguest...Clark himself seems rather nonchalant about it all...
(CLARK: Hey Mom, dad, brought a space alien over for dinner. You cool wiwth that?)

I hope you read Chapter 1 of Friends. It starts out in Clark's POV, so you get just a little bit more from this scene. But Yes, he is accepting pretty quickly!

Oh, and Kal gets to pet the CAT. So, THIS is the cat from the mini-stories, right? Now knowing the twist, that connection makes sense...

YES! This is Finn!!! I'm SOOOO happy you made that connection!! smile1

I'm super intrigued and will definitely read on, either here or maybe on AO3 as it's easier for me to acces it there as my browser is kicking me out of the NFic folder constantly for some reason... Whatever, great piece of fiction so far, and I'm going to dive into the next part soon enough!

Thank you SO MUCH!! I do think it's easier to read on AO3. But either way, thank you SO much for the feedback here. It's been a joy to read all of your comments today!! Definitely let me know what you think if you choose to read on!

-Bek
hyper

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Bek!

the solar system’s bright yellow star shone, and Kal felt an oddly refreshing burst of energy as its light hit him.
So much for radiation shielding…

“Warning. Landing trajectory failure. Recalibration required.”
Meanwhile, in Roswell, ca 1947…

and touched his finger lightly to the point near where they had decided he should land.

“Error. Recalibration failure. Suitable landing trajectory not found.”
So, is that because it’s too close or too distant from Lois?

that the system may have difficulty with the landing protocol because of differences in the expected versus actual atmospheric conditions, temperature, and other factors.
Like, are they trying to have him set down on that beautiful blue meadow that spans so much of the world?

, “Impact in seven minutes, fifty-six seconds.”
Is it going to collide with near-relativistic speed, cracking open that planet’s crust like an unboiled egg?

“Manual control activation,” he said, trying to keep his voice steady. He had not trained for this possibility. His father had promised the ship would navigate itself.
This is gonna be a major difference: on Earth, Kal-El will have to learn that Lois must believe she’s piloting herself while Kal-El makes unobtrusive course corrections to steer her away from certain death.

SHIP’s AI: She does not seem as smart as I am. Maybe you must apply an update.

LEX: I tried applying an update once. The whole system crashed and took down the entire network with it.

(Based off the old https://devrant.com/rants/640067/so...ear-i-upgraded-from-girlfriend-7-0-to-wi)

“Manual control activation not recommended,” the system told him.

“I am aware of that. Activate manual controls and fire reverse thrusters,” Kal instructed.
At least he didn’t tell the ship it’s for their own good.

He had no idea where he was or where to land. And he had never controlled a spacecraft before.
I recommend not landing the hot ship in dry fields or woods.

The system immediately answered. “Current speed one thousand seventy-one kilometers per hour and holding.”
One thing I noticed before: how does the Kryptonian meter and second translate to the SI meter and second?

“Decelerate to two hundred kilometers per hour within one minute,” he commanded. But the system continued beeping in error, and the ground continued to approach much too rapidly. “Recalibrate landing trajectory,” he tried again.
“Recalibration in process. Thirty-five seconds to completion,” the system whined back at him.
/Hands Kal-El directions to Groom Lake./ They got emergency landing capabilities for extra-terrestrial spacecraft as well as accommodations and medical facilities for the crew.

Patches of slightly different shades of green, yellow, and brown in rough squares suggested agricultural fields, maybe. “Farms,” he remembered. In English, they were called “farms.”
Since he’s crash landing randomly, it would be real fun if those farms where actually called kolkhozes and he crashes there and tries to communicate in English with the owner (or rather the owner‘s security team). evil

Then, another wave of nausea hit him, and everything went black.
Ooooooh, did the kryptonite catch up with his ship?

The voice called again, “Hello? Should I go get help?”
/Imagines Kal decorating the inside of the canopy with the last remnants of his last morning meal/

Male Voice: So, I’ll be getting help then, okay?

A young man about his age with black hair, some sort of odd black-framed goggles covering his brown eyes, and a dark blue shirt stretched tight over his broad shoulders leaned over the spaceship, peering warily inside at Kal.
Oh dear. Did he land 20 years early? Is he going to court Martha?

Kal blinked his eyes back open and watched as the man outside jumped backwards a step in surprise at the holographic control panel that materialized in front of him
Witchery! Burn him! Burn him!

Kal tried to make sense of the man’s rapid talking,
Is this going to be a Gilmore Girls situation, 20% more dialogue, all filled with pop culture references?

. I bet he can help you out.”
It will be so awkward when his dad turns out to be Ret. Col. J. Trask.

As it was, he doubted his English was recognizable enough, since the man simply stared at him blankly.
He’s probably just concentrating on not wetting himself. So, Pete Ross gonna b a big player in the story?

Kal nodded, but then realized he was not entirely sure whether a nod meant the same thing on Earth as it did on Krypton.
Actually, lowering your head during a conversation and staring below the chin is considered very impolite.

“And my parents and I live just down the hill. Your ship landed in our field. We grow corn here. My name is Clark. Clark Kent.”
shock what in the interdimensional shenanigans is going on here? Did Kal crash his ship through a temporal portal? Was Clark dropped here by Tempus? What will Jonathan say when there’s a second ship now?

Kal grasped Clark’s hand, and the man helped hoist Kal to his feet. He was strong, Kal noted.
Yep. Steady diet of UV rays.

The spaceship should follow me, I think. That is what Father said,”
rotflol we should name it Houdini!

A thin sheen of sweat was also visible on Clark’s neck and bare arms. Kal felt confused.
Stop it! You’ll go blind from that.

“What is a calf?
Lower part of the leg. Doesn’t normally separate from the body, unless a big dog gets too close.

This man seemed to have a lot of expressions, most of which Kal had never seen before.
laugh

Ah. I am saddened to hear this,” Kal repeated. He understood that a baby animal had died, although much of the detail was lost as he could not follow every word.
Is a cow like a cat? peep

Kal stiffened and stopped. His flower from his mother. It had not been in the ship when he had closed the canopy.
Eeep!

At the end of the rut, where his ship had come to a stop, Kal saw it—the beautiful white bloom, still perfect, still full and undamaged.
Awwwwwwww…you paint such pictures clap

This man, Clark Kent, he seemed kind and helpful, and being near him made Kal feel just a little more at ease. He lowered his eyes back to the flower.
So, nobody’s gonna mention that they look the same?

Kal-El: He wear face wires! No look same.

. He gasped as he looked down and saw a small creature rubbing against him. The animal, covered in orange fur except for its paws and the tip of its tail, which were white, made a deep rumbling sound and stared up at him with large, amber-colored eyes.
Awwww…a flerken!

“What? Oh, little Finn? He’s our cat.” Clark bent down and picked up the animal, who began to make even louder rumbling noises.
Kal-El: No, that’s a…a…flerken! Keep away! Dangerous!

(Sorry, I just had a blast with Captain Marvel…that’s already what, 10 years ago?)

. “Would you like to pet him?”
laugh

he spoke the words he had been practicing for weeks. “Yes, I…I would like to pet your cat.”
clap

And he would be brave and strong and unafraid as he embraced his new destiny.

End Part One.
Nice weaving in of ‘destiny’.

I was mildly surprised when no one mentioned that Kal has blue eyes (one of the physical differences between him and Clark);
Huh, I went back and checked, yes, there it is in chapter one. I even noticed it while reading and then skimmed over it.

The kitty cat there is actually rendered from my own cat (who is incidentally named Finn!
I do think it’s funny that my image from chapter two also depicts orange flerken laugh

the story will only be posted in the nfic forums and on AO3.
I hope Sara has informed you that you will also be posting it on the nfanfic archive?

The Earth is so much colder than Krypton even when it's hot? Hrm...maybe the whole heated-up core was a rather lenghty thing...Although I thought it' susually the other way around (ain't Krypton some kidn of ice planet or something? Ah, nevermind...)
I didn’t go into depth about this earlier, mainly because I didn’t want to go and crosscheck in earlier parts and with astrological information. If Krypton orbits a red giant, I think it can easily have a warmer climate? Plus, the lack of an axial tilt can make the Kandor region warmer. Kal-El always spoke about Krypton, yet he didn’t strike me as well-travelled. Someone from L.A. would also think it’s hotter than someone from New York. Anyway, yeah, originally also thought Krypton was a cooler, icy/crystal planet.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Bek!

and touched his finger lightly to the point near where they had decided he should land.

“Error. Recalibration failure. Suitable landing trajectory not found.”
So, is that because it’s too close or too distant from Lois?

lol

that the system may have difficulty with the landing protocol because of differences in the expected versus actual atmospheric conditions, temperature, and other factors.
Like, are they trying to have him set down on that beautiful blue meadow that spans so much of the world?

Yikes! The ship did not have a water-landing protocol!

“Manual control activation,” he said, trying to keep his voice steady. He had not trained for this possibility. His father had promised the ship would navigate itself.
This is gonna be a major difference: on Earth, Kal-El will have to learn that Lois must believe she’s piloting herself while Kal-El makes unobtrusive course corrections to steer her away from certain death.

SHIP’s AI: She does not seem as smart as I am. Maybe you must apply an update.

LEX: I tried applying an update once. The whole system crashed and took down the entire network with it.

(Based off the old https://devrant.com/rants/640067/so...ear-i-upgraded-from-girlfriend-7-0-to-wi)

rotflol

“Manual control activation not recommended,” the system told him.

“I am aware of that. Activate manual controls and fire reverse thrusters,” Kal instructed.
At least he didn’t tell the ship it’s for their own good.

rotflol

dies laughing

The system immediately answered. “Current speed one thousand seventy-one kilometers per hour and holding.”
One thing I noticed before: how does the Kryptonian meter and second translate to the SI meter and second?

We'll go with...they are similar cool

I had to have them using some sort of metric system that makes sense, so in my head, it's SI units, or at least similar.

Then, another wave of nausea hit him, and everything went black.
Ooooooh, did the kryptonite catch up with his ship?

The voice called again, “Hello? Should I go get help?”
/Imagines Kal decorating the inside of the canopy with the last remnants of his last morning meal/

Male Voice: So, I’ll be getting help then, okay?

No kryptonite! lol

Kal will talk more about this in chapter 3 of Destined: Friends smile1

A young man about his age with black hair, some sort of odd black-framed goggles covering his brown eyes, and a dark blue shirt stretched tight over his broad shoulders leaned over the spaceship, peering warily inside at Kal.
Oh dear. Did he land 20 years early? Is he going to court Martha?

lol Gosh no!! Lol

Kal nodded, but then realized he was not entirely sure whether a nod meant the same thing on Earth as it did on Krypton.
Actually, lowering your head during a conversation and staring below the chin is considered very impolite.

lol

“And my parents and I live just down the hill. Your ship landed in our field. We grow corn here. My name is Clark. Clark Kent.”
shock what in the interdimensional shenanigans is going on here? Did Kal crash his ship through a temporal portal? Was Clark dropped here by Tempus? What will Jonathan say when there’s a second ship now?

Kal grasped Clark’s hand, and the man helped hoist Kal to his feet. He was strong, Kal noted.
Yep. Steady diet of UV rays.

peep no interdimensional anything, actually! ... Two separate people. Read on in Friends to find out.

Psst.... Clark was sweating and hot... Maybe he's...human?? peep

The spaceship should follow me, I think. That is what Father said,”
rotflol we should name it Houdini!

You really should read chapter 1 of Friends lol

At the end of the rut, where his ship had come to a stop, Kal saw it—the beautiful white bloom, still perfect, still full and undamaged.
Awwwwwwww…you paint such pictures clap

Thank you!!!

This man, Clark Kent, he seemed kind and helpful, and being near him made Kal feel just a little more at ease. He lowered his eyes back to the flower.
So, nobody’s gonna mention that they look the same?

Kal-El: He wear face wires! No look same.

Not exactly the same though peep

. He gasped as he looked down and saw a small creature rubbing against him. The animal, covered in orange fur except for its paws and the tip of its tail, which were white, made a deep rumbling sound and stared up at him with large, amber-colored eyes.
Awwww…a flerken!

“What? Oh, little Finn? He’s our cat.” Clark bent down and picked up the animal, who began to make even louder rumbling noises.
Kal-El: No, that’s a…a…flerken! Keep away! Dangerous!

(Sorry, I just had a blast with Captain Marvel…that’s already what, 10 years ago?)

rotflol

The kitty cat there is actually rendered from my own cat (who is incidentally named Finn!
I do think it’s funny that my image from chapter two also depicts orange flerken laugh

Hahaha right?!?!

the story will only be posted in the nfic forums and on AO3.
I hope Sara has informed you that you will also be posting it on the nfanfic archive?

..... Yeah.... peep

I didn’t go into depth about this earlier, mainly because I didn’t want to go and crosscheck in earlier parts and with astrological information. If Krypton orbits a red giant, I think it can easily have a warmer climate? Plus, the lack of an axial tilt can make the Kandor region warmer. Kal-El always spoke about Krypton, yet he didn’t strike me as well-travelled. Someone from L.A. would also think it’s hotter than someone from New York. Anyway, yeah, originally also thought Krypton was a cooler, icy/crystal planet.

wave Michael

Yes, all the sciencey stuff smile Kal traveled a bit, but not as much as his mother. But also, the atmospheric conditions were a bit different too, so that can contribute.

Anyways!

Thank you for reading through Journey!!!

Hope you read on with Friends and then Legacy smile1

-Bek

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Bek!
more complete FDK-FDK-FDK later (as in a day or two), now just quick note:
You really should read chapter 1 of Friends
/pops shoulder back in/ I need to give Houdini a treat first, then Friends should open automatically... /checks/ wait, you said Friends is just on the nfic side, right? Because, ... I... yeah... it's not like I'm reading nfic.

LOIS: mad
CLARK: confused
SARA: /really wildguy about Part 4 of PML/

Yeah, okay, just kiddin'! No pointy-stick guys!

Also, I guess I need to get those graemlins dusted off for the next part? twins love sloppy /steadfastedly ignores the remark about there also being two Loises someone posted in their FDK further up the thread/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Bek!
Yikes! The ship did not have a water-landing protocol!
evil

dies laughing
shock Sara’s gonna hunt me down if I permanently damage her Co-GE!

We'll go with...they are similar

I had to have them using some sort of metric system that makes sense, so in my head, it's SI units, or at least similar.
Like the Microns (Battlstar Galactica) or Arns (Farscape) laugh

Kal will talk more about this in chapter 3 of Destined: Friends
I get the feeling you want me to keep on readin.

Two separate people. Read on in Friends to find out.
A very strong feeling.

Psst.... Clark was sweating and hot... Maybe he's...human??
Aaaaahh… I did notice but didn’t want to harp too much on the Kryptonite that is surely strewn around the ship.

No kryptonite!
Aaaaaaahhhhh…huh?

You really should read chapter 1 of Friends
lol

..... Yeah.... /hides from Sara, adorably hoping she won’t be discovered/
Sara is good at tracking people down who have outstanding submissions wink

Hope you read on with Friends and then Legacy
Well…, Sara did recommend laugh

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard