Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story part is here.

Poor Lois has gone for years without coffee.

~•~
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I just went back and read the whole tale so far. Looks like your muse(s) is/are as fickle as mine. ("Here's a great idea! What? You want more? Nah! Let's look at that shiny idea over there!")

I wonder how much of this you'll let Lois remember when she finally goes home. A lot? A little? None of it? Maybe it will haunt her dreams for years to come, an ethereal wisp of memory that kicks her in the Deja vu every once in a while.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Interessting how she just "bumped" into Zor-Xu and (not clarified but I suspect) he's the one who (along with his daughter's doc) requested the exhumation. I know it's only two jumps here, but my guess is that she's jumping from location where she is needed to "midwife" change to another. If she is able to convince Jordan to allow his child's exhumation and they are able to make heads and tails of the virus/bacteria/fungus/etc in a way they weren't when the hospital was formed, it might smooth over the cold war between New Krypton and Earth.

Interestingly, the idea of the virus jumping species might not be amiss. Have they been able to isolate the virus/bacteria? I don't know much else about germs, but current events feel like the perfect moment to think about those things and how normal things don't affect humans that might jump to pure Kryptonians and cause mayhem (I'm reminded of the K Virus that Mindy Church made).

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi guys. smile

Terry, it's true. In fact, I had intended to sit down and work on OBWAT when this happened instead. >_< It's why I've resolved not to post anymore new, unfinished WIPs.

Christina, there's not much I can say without giving away spoilers, but I'm glad you're reading. smile

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary,

So great to see the drama continue hyper

“Grams! I thought I said for you to stay put!”
/cocks eyebrow/

“So,” she said once he'd pushed the call button, “are things always this exciting, here?”
Well, they *are* in Metropolis, aren’t they?

There’s certainly ‘drama’ and ‘hospital’ in this part. The only thing missing is part #12 laugh

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard