Interessting how she just "bumped" into Zor-Xu and (not clarified but I suspect) he's the one who (along with his daughter's doc) requested the exhumation. I know it's only two jumps here, but my guess is that she's jumping from location where she is needed to "midwife" change to another. If she is able to convince Jordan to allow his child's exhumation and they are able to make heads and tails of the virus/bacteria/fungus/etc in a way they weren't when the hospital was formed, it might smooth over the cold war between New Krypton and Earth.

Interestingly, the idea of the virus jumping species might not be amiss. Have they been able to isolate the virus/bacteria? I don't know much else about germs, but current events feel like the perfect moment to think about those things and how normal things don't affect humans that might jump to pure Kryptonians and cause mayhem (I'm reminded of the K Virus that Mindy Church made).

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)