#281097 06/22/18 12:31 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Have a great weekend, everyone! wave

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay giving this a bump since it obviously got buried over the weekend. Chapter 3 as challenging as it was to get it right really did turn out great. I love Jack's reaction and how you have Clark relating to him and in a place to help him just as Bruce had done for Clark so many years ago. Nicely done.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Okay giving this a bump since it obviously got buried over the weekend. Chapter 3 as challenging as it was to get it right really did turn out great. I love Jack's reaction and how you have Clark relating to him and in a place to help him just as Bruce had done for Clark so many years ago. Nicely done.

Thanks, Val! I never dreamed Jack would be so difficult to get right, but man, he gave me a run for my money! Even with me being fluent in sarcasm as a second language! laugh

It was pretty satisfying, however, to give Clark the chance to be the one helping. Brought it nicely full circle, even if he can't open his doors to Jack and Denny like Bruce did for him.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Jack! I'm happy he and his little brother got a better place to live.

When Clark finally tells Lois about his secret she's probably going to remember him saying that he wasn't Superman.

I was reminded of Justice League and Avengers: Infinity War in this chapter and now I kinda want to re-watch both of them. I could only watch Justice League though.

I'm looking forward to the next part. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Jack! I'm happy he and his little brother got a better place to live.

When Clark finally tells Lois about his secret she's probably going to remember him saying that he wasn't Superman.

I was reminded of Justice League and Avengers: Infinity War in this chapter and now I kinda want to re-watch both of them. I could only watch Justice League though.

I'm looking forward to the next part. smile

Thanks for stopping in! Glad you're enjoying it!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard