Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: A New Dawn (3/18) - 06/22/18 04:31 AM
Have a great weekend, everyone! wave
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: A New Dawn (3/18) - 06/25/18 12:14 PM
Okay giving this a bump since it obviously got buried over the weekend. Chapter 3 as challenging as it was to get it right really did turn out great. I love Jack's reaction and how you have Clark relating to him and in a place to help him just as Bruce had done for Clark so many years ago. Nicely done.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (3/18) - 06/27/18 04:39 AM
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Okay giving this a bump since it obviously got buried over the weekend. Chapter 3 as challenging as it was to get it right really did turn out great. I love Jack's reaction and how you have Clark relating to him and in a place to help him just as Bruce had done for Clark so many years ago. Nicely done.

Thanks, Val! I never dreamed Jack would be so difficult to get right, but man, he gave me a run for my money! Even with me being fluent in sarcasm as a second language! laugh

It was pretty satisfying, however, to give Clark the chance to be the one helping. Brought it nicely full circle, even if he can't open his doors to Jack and Denny like Bruce did for him.
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: FDK: A New Dawn (3/18) - 06/29/18 07:56 AM
Jack! I'm happy he and his little brother got a better place to live.

When Clark finally tells Lois about his secret she's probably going to remember him saying that he wasn't Superman.

I was reminded of Justice League and Avengers: Infinity War in this chapter and now I kinda want to re-watch both of them. I could only watch Justice League though.

I'm looking forward to the next part. smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (3/18) - 07/03/18 05:00 AM
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Jack! I'm happy he and his little brother got a better place to live.

When Clark finally tells Lois about his secret she's probably going to remember him saying that he wasn't Superman.

I was reminded of Justice League and Avengers: Infinity War in this chapter and now I kinda want to re-watch both of them. I could only watch Justice League though.

I'm looking forward to the next part. smile

Thanks for stopping in! Glad you're enjoying it!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards