Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#247313 04/10/07 07:52 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
This video is influenced by Alysehn's cross Smallville version of this song. I used a lot of the same clips where she used hers. And this video was also influenced by Psychofurball's use of red filters in Red.

Desire by Geri Halliwell

Sam

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
#247314 04/12/07 02:46 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I'm guessing no one likes this video.

Any suggestions on how to make it better?
Or is it that there's another folc out there that already made a vid for this song and I'm encrouching on her territory?

This is not an angry post. Just a "FDK please" post. blush

I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
#247315 04/12/07 05:30 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Sammy!

I've been soooo bad about checking for music vids the past few months. I downloaded a bunch of them today, but I watched this one first.

LOVED IT!

I remember the one that was a Smallville/LnC cross, but since I've never watched a single ep of Smallville, I could only really get into about half the video. I'm so glad you did one that was solely LnC. Thank you!

I especially loved all the fun clips you used to match to the lyrics for the kissing, the "sold me/fed me" bits and the "contagious/confusing".

Thanks again for this vid. Well done! clap

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#247316 04/12/07 06:31 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
That is a great video, you don't need to do anything to change it. I loved how you matched the clips to the lyrics. I haven't heard this song before, but it fit perfectly.

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
#247317 04/12/07 06:47 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh, Sammy! How fun!

I loved the "over and over" lines with the repeated scenes and the "red" worked nicely too.

Nothing needs to be changed...it's great on it's own. Sorry it took me a bit to leave fdk. I had this one on my list to watch, but I just now got to it. <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#247318 04/12/07 07:47 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Hey Sam!

Great video! I never heard the song before, and It's very catchy. I also loved the clips you chose. The video was awesome.

And this video was also influenced by Psychofurball's use of red filters in Red.
It worked in the video. I loved it. Glad the filters influenced this video. smile

Or is it that there's another folc out there that already made a vid for this song and I'm encrouching on her territory?

This is not an angry post. Just a "FDK please" post.
It's not that no one liked it, Sam. There could of been numerous reasons why fdk was low. I know for me, I was sick the whole week. So I'm just now getting to videos, and stories.

So maybe RL got in the way for other people. Or maybe because of all the fundraiser projects, it just got buried underneath everything.

And sometimes people are not going to watch the video cause either they don't like the song, or they never heard of it.

You're going to get low fdk some days, and high ones the next. Just the pick of the litter, I guess.

Everyone loves fdk. Just keep doing the videos. You make great videos. And I love them. So keep posting them!!!

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#247319 04/13/07 02:46 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh! Ooooh! I like it, I like it!!! laugh

I noticed your post yesterday and I really wanted to watch this, but I've been sitting at home, sick, and thoughts just fly out of my brain... so I forgot to come back and watch. But I looooooved it!! smile Excellent vid!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#247320 04/13/07 02:46 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by Sammy Sparrow:

This is not an angry post. Just a "FDK please" post. blush
I'd like to apologise for this post and blame it on my irritable bowel. blush thumbsup woohoo! We posted at the same time. Originally. Of course, I have editted extensively since. jump

I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
#247321 04/13/07 09:55 AM
Columnist
Columnist
loved it. I like the flow of the song and the scences you have choosen. Yeah RL is kind of nasty these days, so I haven't watched videos for weeks. Sorry for not leaving fdk sooner.

#247322 04/14/07 05:04 AM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Sammy, I like this very much, so catchy and clever!

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard