Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Aromassa New MV: Desire - 04/10/07 11:52 PM
This video is influenced by Alysehn's cross Smallville version of this song. I used a lot of the same clips where she used hers. And this video was also influenced by Psychofurball's use of red filters in Red.

Desire by Geri Halliwell

Sam
Posted By: Aromassa Re: New MV: Desire - 04/12/07 06:46 AM
I'm guessing no one likes this video.

Any suggestions on how to make it better?
Or is it that there's another folc out there that already made a vid for this song and I'm encrouching on her territory?

This is not an angry post. Just a "FDK please" post. blush
Posted By: Sue S. Re: New MV: Desire - 04/12/07 09:30 AM
Sammy!

I've been soooo bad about checking for music vids the past few months. I downloaded a bunch of them today, but I watched this one first.

LOVED IT!

I remember the one that was a Smallville/LnC cross, but since I've never watched a single ep of Smallville, I could only really get into about half the video. I'm so glad you did one that was solely LnC. Thank you!

I especially loved all the fun clips you used to match to the lyrics for the kissing, the "sold me/fed me" bits and the "contagious/confusing".

Thanks again for this vid. Well done! clap
Posted By: Kltpzyxm Re: New MV: Desire - 04/12/07 10:31 AM
That is a great video, you don't need to do anything to change it. I loved how you matched the clips to the lyrics. I haven't heard this song before, but it fit perfectly.
Posted By: Matrix Re: New MV: Desire - 04/12/07 10:47 AM
Ooooh, Sammy! How fun!

I loved the "over and over" lines with the repeated scenes and the "red" worked nicely too.

Nothing needs to be changed...it's great on it's own. Sorry it took me a bit to leave fdk. I had this one on my list to watch, but I just now got to it. <g>

-- DJ
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New MV: Desire - 04/12/07 11:47 PM
Hey Sam!

Great video! I never heard the song before, and It's very catchy. I also loved the clips you chose. The video was awesome.

And this video was also influenced by Psychofurball's use of red filters in Red.
It worked in the video. I loved it. Glad the filters influenced this video. smile

Or is it that there's another folc out there that already made a vid for this song and I'm encrouching on her territory?

This is not an angry post. Just a "FDK please" post.
It's not that no one liked it, Sam. There could of been numerous reasons why fdk was low. I know for me, I was sick the whole week. So I'm just now getting to videos, and stories.

So maybe RL got in the way for other people. Or maybe because of all the fundraiser projects, it just got buried underneath everything.

And sometimes people are not going to watch the video cause either they don't like the song, or they never heard of it.

You're going to get low fdk some days, and high ones the next. Just the pick of the litter, I guess.

Everyone loves fdk. Just keep doing the videos. You make great videos. And I love them. So keep posting them!!!

Rach laugh
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: New MV: Desire - 04/13/07 06:46 AM
Ooooh! Ooooh! I like it, I like it!!! laugh

I noticed your post yesterday and I really wanted to watch this, but I've been sitting at home, sick, and thoughts just fly out of my brain... so I forgot to come back and watch. But I looooooved it!! smile Excellent vid!
Posted By: Aromassa Re: New MV: Desire - 04/13/07 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Sammy Sparrow:

This is not an angry post. Just a "FDK please" post. blush
I'd like to apologise for this post and blame it on my irritable bowel. blush thumbsup woohoo! We posted at the same time. Originally. Of course, I have editted extensively since. jump
Posted By: Tahu Re: New MV: Desire - 04/13/07 01:55 PM
loved it. I like the flow of the song and the scences you have choosen. Yeah RL is kind of nasty these days, so I haven't watched videos for weeks. Sorry for not leaving fdk sooner.
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: New MV: Desire - 04/14/07 09:04 AM
Sammy, I like this very much, so catchy and clever!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards