Hey Sam!

Great video! I never heard the song before, and It's very catchy. I also loved the clips you chose. The video was awesome.

And this video was also influenced by Psychofurball's use of red filters in Red.
It worked in the video. I loved it. Glad the filters influenced this video. smile

I'm guessing no one likes this video.

Any suggestions on how to make it better?
Or is it that there's another folc out there that already made a vid for this song and I'm encrouching on her territory?

This is not an angry post. Just a "FDK please" post.
It's not that no one liked it, Sam. There could of been numerous reasons why fdk was low. I know for me, I was sick the whole week. So I'm just now getting to videos, and stories.

So maybe RL got in the way for other people. Or maybe because of all the fundraiser projects, it just got buried underneath everything.

And sometimes people are not going to watch the video cause either they don't like the song, or they never heard of it.

You're going to get low fdk some days, and high ones the next. Just the pick of the litter, I guess.

Everyone loves fdk. Just keep doing the videos. You make great videos. And I love them. So keep posting them!!!

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO