Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Still in the process of completing a major, uhm, summer project, so I think I only got one more question left. So I need a little help with thinking..<g>

Do you remember anywhere in the show where Lois says something like, "He's coming..."/"He's coming back..."/"He'll be back"/"He's still out there..."

And then I'm not talking about Clark returning to Lois with a frozen yoghurt. But... for instance, a rapist just struck again, and they haven't caught him yet. A robber just knocked over the third bank this month, and he's still not caught. A murderer just claimed another victim, and the police haven't found him yet. Something like that. Anyway, you get my point, I hope.

So, it's necessary that Lois sounds somewhat scared/worried. Or when I think about it, it doesn't necessarily have to be Lois. I prefer it to be Lois, but if we can't figure something out, I'm sure I'll find out what to do even if it's Clark or Perry or Jimmy or a policeman saying it.

I'll be forever grateful for any suggestion.

Pelican

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I *know* Lois has said 'he's still out there' or something to that effect. I think I just watched it reccently. I'll look at my tapes and get back to you.

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Hi Pel, thumbsup

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois (or someone else) might have said something of the sort in The Prankster. There was a scene where they were sitting around Lois's pc after she'd tracked down TPs file and they realised he had gotten out of prison and was gunning for her and revenge. So that might be a possible track to try.

Also, wondering about the end scene in Vixen. The robot was destroyed but whoever had made her was 'still out there'. Could Lois have said that then?

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Pel, Lois says "he's coming back" in Lois and Clarks, but she's talking of Clark. goofy

It's when she goes to talk to Tempus after meeting H.G. Wells in the lift at the Planet.

El smile

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
You guys are a life-saver! thumbsup Found at least one I could use.

Having my own little countdown here till I'm finished, and then I'm off on holiday. Happy summer, all!

Pelican

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard