Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Pelican FFTQ (Quick, another one!!) - 07/14/04 03:39 PM
Still in the process of completing a major, uhm, summer project, so I think I only got one more question left. So I need a little help with thinking..<g>

Do you remember anywhere in the show where Lois says something like, "He's coming..."/"He's coming back..."/"He'll be back"/"He's still out there..."

And then I'm not talking about Clark returning to Lois with a frozen yoghurt. But... for instance, a rapist just struck again, and they haven't caught him yet. A robber just knocked over the third bank this month, and he's still not caught. A murderer just claimed another victim, and the police haven't found him yet. Something like that. Anyway, you get my point, I hope.

So, it's necessary that Lois sounds somewhat scared/worried. Or when I think about it, it doesn't necessarily have to be Lois. I prefer it to be Lois, but if we can't figure something out, I'm sure I'll find out what to do even if it's Clark or Perry or Jimmy or a policeman saying it.

I'll be forever grateful for any suggestion.

Pelican
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FFTQ (Quick, another one!!) - 07/14/04 06:14 PM
I *know* Lois has said 'he's still out there' or something to that effect. I think I just watched it reccently. I'll look at my tapes and get back to you.

Sara
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: FFTQ (Quick, another one!!) - 07/15/04 08:11 AM
Hi Pel, thumbsup
Posted By: LabRat Re: FFTQ (Quick, another one!!) - 07/15/04 08:16 AM
Lois (or someone else) might have said something of the sort in The Prankster. There was a scene where they were sitting around Lois's pc after she'd tracked down TPs file and they realised he had gotten out of prison and was gunning for her and revenge. So that might be a possible track to try.

Also, wondering about the end scene in Vixen. The robot was destroyed but whoever had made her was 'still out there'. Could Lois have said that then?

LabRat smile
Posted By: Elena Re: FFTQ (Quick, another one!!) - 07/16/04 02:16 PM
Pel, Lois says "he's coming back" in Lois and Clarks, but she's talking of Clark. goofy

It's when she goes to talk to Tempus after meeting H.G. Wells in the lift at the Planet.

El smile
Posted By: Pelican Re: FFTQ (Quick, another one!!) - 07/19/04 07:26 AM
You guys are a life-saver! thumbsup Found at least one I could use.

Having my own little countdown here till I'm finished, and then I'm off on holiday. Happy summer, all!

Pelican
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards