Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#213468 10/20/07 05:54 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Okay, so today I allowed my true redneck roots to shine through with brilliant clarity. For years, I have tried to deny what I am, but alas, my mamma's from Tennessee and my step-family is about as redneck as people from Colorado can get.

That being said, what do you get when you use the following items bought on a whim during a trip to the local Target?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
(Okay, I already had the cottonballs. Actually, I think they're my roommates. I hope she doesn't moiderlize me. Eh, it was worth it!)

Why, in fact, you get your very own, 100% authentically redneck, fully unautomatic and totally unrealistic:

[Linked Image]

Full grade full range pulse pistol!

ZOMG BASK IN THE CHEESINESS OF IT ALL!!! This is my new best friend!!! ;D

PS It's TRUE!!! Duct tape IS a man's best friend!

(For those who don't know, a pulse pistol is one of the most well-known weapons on Farscape. I'm gonna be a PEACEKEEPER FOR HALLOWEEN BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!)

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#213469 10/21/07 06:53 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
LOL! very creative CatB! The Duct Tape was sheer brilliance!

Be careful you don't flash that thing at an anti-gun crowd though, they might whine, whimper and hold a protest in your vacinity.

GO NRA!

TEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
#213470 10/21/07 07:17 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Heee! Thanks! I couldn't find any spray paint *pout* although I suppose it would have just rubbed off anyhoo...

Ah yes! Anti-gun people. Kinda hard to find one on a military base, which is where I'll be doing the gun wielding ^_^ (Two Bucks to be able to dress up in leather pants and carry around a cruddy pulse pistol at work is SO totally worth it!)

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard