Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Is a good thing that Lois knows everything.

"That's okay. I'd say it's useful in your job. One thing's for sure, Perry will be happy to see you when we get back, assuming we don't have to become colonists at Plymouth Rock."

"There's that," she agreed. "I don't think I'd make a very good Puritan."

"Neither would I," he said. "In any case, I'm not giving up on Herb. He can be exasperating at times, but he's surprisingly good at getting himself out of trouble. For one thing, people tend to underestimate him."
eek Lets hope not!

"Wow," Lois said. She turned her head. "Wow, it's starting to get dark."

"It's evening on the west coast of North America," Clark said. "The mainland is coming over the horizon now."
:rolleyes: Finally getting there.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
You trying to finish this for the deadline? wink

Or is growing? laugh

more soon!! hyper

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
I was going to say just what Tricia said, but she beat me to it!

Clark's re-telling of the story to date was so well-written! thumbsup I'm not sure quite how to put this, but sometimes, if a character explains too much, it can seem obvious that this is really the author explaining for the sake of the reader. Does that make sense? Anyway, you had Clark tell Lois exactly what Clark really would tell Lois, and it reads very natural, honest, and true.

Great story, Nan. Looking forward to reading more...

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Columnist
Columnist
Great part clap

Next part soon please grovel

Karla

Top Banana
Top Banana
A new Nan' adventure story: the perfect gift (or present?) for Christmas!
This is great Nan, I'm very curious to know when they are!

Simona smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm such a sucker for Alt-Clark finding his Alt-Lois stories...

There's something so deeply sad about a wonderful guy like Clark/Superman pining for the woman that would totally complete him...

What the heck year is it? Can't wait to find out....

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nan,
This is such a nice story so far. I really enjoyed the retelling of what we know from Clark as well as all the little details you’ve added that make it impossible for Lois to misunderstand Clark and Lana’s relationship.

The way Lois kept ‘interrupting’ with questions and Clark obliged and tried to clarify everything was really well written and in character for any Lois and Clark. thumbsup

I am now worried about the fact that Clark didn’t tell Lois about the Kryptonite. I guess they’re safe for the time being since Clark hasn’t arrived on earth yet but Lois will have to know at some point so she can protect Clark.

I, too, look forward to finding out when they are.

Looking forward to the next part,
Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard