Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I feel like a stranger since it's been so long since I posted or read anything here. sad After graduating in May and getting a job last month, I just haven't had time to even glance at a story in so long! I don't know how you guys even write stories, let along read them.

But anyway, on to the challenge. Since I barely have time to even breathe, I haven't had time to read just about anything and I'm going through a bit of LnC withdrawal. If anyone would like to write a vignette or two, with some waffy-ness maybe ( grovel ) I'd be forever grateful! I know you all have busy lives and I could just as easily troll through the archives, but I've done a little of that already.

What I'm looking for is some good old-fashioned waffy, maybe a little angst (though I know that's difficult in a shorter story), anywhere from season 2 (flirting with a relationship) to season 4 (newlyweds).

I guess this isn't so much of a challenge as me being selfish and asking for stories, but I'd be sooo grateful if anyway felt the urge to write a little something. But I won't be offended if no one does. New vignettes always pop up on the boards all by themselves.

Thanks in advance! smile

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Columnist
Columnist
Okay since you ask, I wrote a vignette just last week and I will link it for you.

How Long?

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I second this motion. laugh Vignettes get submitted to the Archive quicker than epics. wink

LabRat (yes, that was a hint...)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Kristen and welcome back wave

I'll have something to that regard up in (hopefully early) September.

And there is this (already archived) one: The Birthday Present from June.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Yay for shameless self-promotion! wink

I posted Guilt and Longing in Metropolis a couple weeks ago. Very short, post-TOGOM, lil' bit of angst, lil' bit of waff.

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Columnist
Columnist
I read Guilt and Longing, Cape Fetish and it was very good.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard