I feel like a stranger since it's been so long since I posted or read anything here. sad After graduating in May and getting a job last month, I just haven't had time to even glance at a story in so long! I don't know how you guys even write stories, let along read them.

But anyway, on to the challenge. Since I barely have time to even breathe, I haven't had time to read just about anything and I'm going through a bit of LnC withdrawal. If anyone would like to write a vignette or two, with some waffy-ness maybe ( grovel ) I'd be forever grateful! I know you all have busy lives and I could just as easily troll through the archives, but I've done a little of that already.

What I'm looking for is some good old-fashioned waffy, maybe a little angst (though I know that's difficult in a shorter story), anywhere from season 2 (flirting with a relationship) to season 4 (newlyweds).

I guess this isn't so much of a challenge as me being selfish and asking for stories, but I'd be sooo grateful if anyway felt the urge to write a little something. But I won't be offended if no one does. New vignettes always pop up on the boards all by themselves.

Thanks in advance! smile

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?