Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: minimunch3 "Shameless plea for vignettes" challenge - 08/11/08 05:06 PM
I feel like a stranger since it's been so long since I posted or read anything here. sad After graduating in May and getting a job last month, I just haven't had time to even glance at a story in so long! I don't know how you guys even write stories, let along read them.

But anyway, on to the challenge. Since I barely have time to even breathe, I haven't had time to read just about anything and I'm going through a bit of LnC withdrawal. If anyone would like to write a vignette or two, with some waffy-ness maybe ( grovel ) I'd be forever grateful! I know you all have busy lives and I could just as easily troll through the archives, but I've done a little of that already.

What I'm looking for is some good old-fashioned waffy, maybe a little angst (though I know that's difficult in a shorter story), anywhere from season 2 (flirting with a relationship) to season 4 (newlyweds).

I guess this isn't so much of a challenge as me being selfish and asking for stories, but I'd be sooo grateful if anyway felt the urge to write a little something. But I won't be offended if no one does. New vignettes always pop up on the boards all by themselves.

Thanks in advance! smile

~Kristen
Posted By: cp33 Re: "Shameless plea for vignettes" challenge - 08/11/08 05:26 PM
Okay since you ask, I wrote a vignette just last week and I will link it for you.

How Long?
Posted By: LabRat Re: "Shameless plea for vignettes" challenge - 08/13/08 07:36 AM
I second this motion. laugh Vignettes get submitted to the Archive quicker than epics. wink

LabRat (yes, that was a hint...)
Hi Kristen and welcome back wave

I'll have something to that regard up in (hopefully early) September.

And there is this (already archived) one: The Birthday Present from June.

Michael
Yay for shameless self-promotion! wink

I posted Guilt and Longing in Metropolis a couple weeks ago. Very short, post-TOGOM, lil' bit of angst, lil' bit of waff.
Posted By: cp33 Re: "Shameless plea for vignettes" challenge - 08/14/08 09:11 AM
I read Guilt and Longing, Cape Fetish and it was very good.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards