Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131114 10/06/06 11:39 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
This idea has been bouncing around in my head for a while -- I only wish I had time to write! It's a sort of "what if Lois finds out that CK=S during this episode?" i.e. pick any episode of LnC and write how it would have happened if Lois found out or been told the secret during that episode. Better yet, do them all in order smile

I know there are already many revelation stories out there which are tied to events in various episodes, but I was thinking it would be cool to actually do a series of stories. For example, how would BatP have gone if Lois knew? Or TEHI -- that's one of my favourites for speculating "what if Lois knew?" TOGOM, of course, has been done to... er... death. wink

Someone please do TEHI, okay? It's such a silly episode as it was. I think there are many possibilities for angst and romance in there if Lois found out that CK=S during that one.

--Jude

"Some prices are just too high, no matter how much you may want the prize. The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
--Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory", 1996
#131115 10/07/06 03:17 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
If you're looking for a TEHI revelation, you might check out my story, The Eyes Unfettered . I didn't do the WHOLE episode, but there IS a revelation.

(I even did an audiofic for it.)

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#131116 10/10/06 03:09 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Arggghhh.... What's TEHI mean? I hate these abbreviations.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#131117 10/10/06 03:15 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
TEHI = The Eyes Have It (from season 2)

I don't mind the abbreviations (it takes less time to type if we abbreviate the episode names), but I've got a list of all the LnC episodes sitting on my desk at home, so if I see one I don't recognize off the bat (like GGGoH or TOGOM) I can just look for the capital letters on my list.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#131118 10/11/06 08:38 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, now that's a good idea, Darcy. I think I'll do it myself. Some of the abbreviations I recognize, but most I don't.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#131119 10/25/06 03:04 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I like this challenge - any takers?

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard