This idea has been bouncing around in my head for a while -- I only wish I had time to write! It's a sort of "what if Lois finds out that CK=S during this episode?" i.e. pick any episode of LnC and write how it would have happened if Lois found out or been told the secret during that episode. Better yet, do them all in order smile

I know there are already many revelation stories out there which are tied to events in various episodes, but I was thinking it would be cool to actually do a series of stories. For example, how would BatP have gone if Lois knew? Or TEHI -- that's one of my favourites for speculating "what if Lois knew?" TOGOM, of course, has been done to... er... death. wink

Someone please do TEHI, okay? It's such a silly episode as it was. I think there are many possibilities for angst and romance in there if Lois found out that CK=S during that one.

--Jude

"Some prices are just too high, no matter how much you may want the prize. The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
--Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory", 1996