Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: JudeMustard Weekly Revelation - 10/07/06 03:39 AM
This idea has been bouncing around in my head for a while -- I only wish I had time to write! It's a sort of "what if Lois finds out that CK=S during this episode?" i.e. pick any episode of LnC and write how it would have happened if Lois found out or been told the secret during that episode. Better yet, do them all in order smile

I know there are already many revelation stories out there which are tied to events in various episodes, but I was thinking it would be cool to actually do a series of stories. For example, how would BatP have gone if Lois knew? Or TEHI -- that's one of my favourites for speculating "what if Lois knew?" TOGOM, of course, has been done to... er... death. wink

Someone please do TEHI, okay? It's such a silly episode as it was. I think there are many possibilities for angst and romance in there if Lois found out that CK=S during that one.

--Jude
Posted By: DSDragon Re: Weekly Revelation - 10/07/06 07:17 AM
If you're looking for a TEHI revelation, you might check out my story, The Eyes Unfettered . I didn't do the WHOLE episode, but there IS a revelation.

(I even did an audiofic for it.)
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Weekly Revelation - 10/10/06 07:09 AM
Arggghhh.... What's TEHI mean? I hate these abbreviations.
Posted By: DSDragon Re: Weekly Revelation - 10/10/06 07:15 AM
TEHI = The Eyes Have It (from season 2)

I don't mind the abbreviations (it takes less time to type if we abbreviate the episode names), but I've got a list of all the LnC episodes sitting on my desk at home, so if I see one I don't recognize off the bat (like GGGoH or TOGOM) I can just look for the capital letters on my list.
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Weekly Revelation - 10/11/06 12:38 PM
Well, now that's a good idea, Darcy. I think I'll do it myself. Some of the abbreviations I recognize, but most I don't.
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Weekly Revelation - 10/25/06 07:04 PM
I like this challenge - any takers?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards