Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
rivka Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
This is a great start! clap rotflol I can't wait to see where you go with this. Any idea when we can expect part 2?

I do have to flinch a bit at the idea of someone who doesn't want kids having one just to spite Mother Nature -- but it IS typical Lois, especially S1 Lois.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol

You know, for a somewhat serious topic, you just have a way of making it funny. And I didn't figure out why until I read Rivka's FDK. It's *so* typically Lois to just tell Mother Nature to shove it! rotflol

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
you just have a way of making it funny
You are absolutely killing me. thumbsup

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Oh, thankyou, thankyou! smile1
I'm just glad I didn't totally screw up. wink It's nice to know I got Lois in character.
/me breathes sigh of relief.

Part 2 is in the works. I was planning on waiting 'till next week to post it, but then, I have this thing with impatience...so who knows?

Did I mention I'm kind of making this up as I go along? I mean, I have a general outline, but I'm really, *really* going to need a lot of input from you wonderful, kind, smart, intelligent, *super* FoLCs. laugh

Also, please please *please* feel free to point out any stupid mistakes, like someone having chicken pox twice or Superman saying "to the Batmobile, Robin!"

Again, thanks! hyper

~•~
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Cute beginning.

While I think that season one Lois might be more likely to shrugg and say 'oh well' to the thought of not being able to have children, but I don't think her defiant attitude is out of character either.

The best part was her thought processes concerning the father. That was classic season one Lois.

Tank (who thinks that Superman is in for a bit of a shock)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Mary

A wonderful start! smile1

Tricia cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHA! well done! this is turning into a great concept! But I know Superman's going to have to turn her down due to "Logistical" problems. He could scare her into turning to someone more "human".

Can't wait to see what happens next QOC!

TEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, this is great, Mary! Like the others, I love the humour - Lois telling nature to shove it and, as Tank said, her thought processes in relation to prospective fathers. Excellent stuff!!

Now, I can't wait to see Superman's face... laugh

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hooo boy. Make sure Superman is fully inside her apartment and not hovering outside the window when you break the news to him, otherwise, powers or no powers, El is gonna get her favourite combination in fanfic:

eek Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...SPLAT!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Kerth
Kerth
LOL! goofy

/me ducks

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That was fantastic, Mary! Can't wait to read more!!

AnnaBtG. (ROTFLOLling rotflol )

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard