Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: rivka Bwahaha! or Fdk: One Strange Year pt. 1 - 05/30/04 09:26 AM
This is a great start! clap rotflol I can't wait to see where you go with this. Any idea when we can expect part 2?

I do have to flinch a bit at the idea of someone who doesn't want kids having one just to spite Mother Nature -- but it IS typical Lois, especially S1 Lois.
Posted By: Shadow Re: Bwahaha! or Fdk: One Strange Year pt. 1 - 05/30/04 10:22 AM
rotflol

You know, for a somewhat serious topic, you just have a way of making it funny. And I didn't figure out why until I read Rivka's FDK. It's *so* typically Lois to just tell Mother Nature to shove it! rotflol

JD
Posted By: ethnica Re: Bwahaha! or Fdk: One Strange Year pt. 1 - 05/30/04 05:41 PM
you just have a way of making it funny
You are absolutely killing me. thumbsup
Oh, thankyou, thankyou! smile1
I'm just glad I didn't totally screw up. wink It's nice to know I got Lois in character.
/me breathes sigh of relief.

Part 2 is in the works. I was planning on waiting 'till next week to post it, but then, I have this thing with impatience...so who knows?

Did I mention I'm kind of making this up as I go along? I mean, I have a general outline, but I'm really, *really* going to need a lot of input from you wonderful, kind, smart, intelligent, *super* FoLCs. laugh

Also, please please *please* feel free to point out any stupid mistakes, like someone having chicken pox twice or Superman saying "to the Batmobile, Robin!"

Again, thanks! hyper
Posted By: Tank Re: Bwahaha! or Fdk: One Strange Year pt. 1 - 05/30/04 06:44 PM
Cute beginning.

While I think that season one Lois might be more likely to shrugg and say 'oh well' to the thought of not being able to have children, but I don't think her defiant attitude is out of character either.

The best part was her thought processes concerning the father. That was classic season one Lois.

Tank (who thinks that Superman is in for a bit of a shock)
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Bwahaha! or Fdk: One Strange Year pt. 1 - 05/31/04 03:14 AM
Mary

A wonderful start! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Bwahaha! or Fdk: One Strange Year pt. 1 - 05/31/04 04:51 AM
HAHA! well done! this is turning into a great concept! But I know Superman's going to have to turn her down due to "Logistical" problems. He could scare her into turning to someone more "human".

Can't wait to see what happens next QOC!

TEEEEJ
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Bwahaha! or Fdk: One Strange Year pt. 1 - 05/31/04 04:52 AM
Yes, this is great, Mary! Like the others, I love the humour - Lois telling nature to shove it and, as Tank said, her thought processes in relation to prospective fathers. Excellent stuff!!

Now, I can't wait to see Superman's face... laugh

Wendy smile
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Bwahaha! or Fdk: One Strange Year pt. 1 - 05/31/04 05:42 AM
Hooo boy. Make sure Superman is fully inside her apartment and not hovering outside the window when you break the news to him, otherwise, powers or no powers, El is gonna get her favourite combination in fanfic:

eek Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...SPLAT!

Kaethel smile
Posted By: daneel Re: Bwahaha! or Fdk: One Strange Year pt. 1 - 05/31/04 07:13 AM
LOL! goofy

/me ducks

Jose hyper
That was fantastic, Mary! Can't wait to read more!!

AnnaBtG. (ROTFLOLling rotflol )
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards