whinging

Oh my gosh! You might as well have plunged that dagger into your readers with this chapter!!! The tension was incredible. And Clark being on the verge of giving up and dying… AUGH!!!

I was shocked that Lois didn't come running from the closet at Clark's first cry of pain and attack Luthor. I can only imagine that either the closet was far more soundproofed than expected, she was just frozen in horror, or until she came out and saw the damage she just thought Clark was playing the victim until Luthor left… now that I think about it, the latter is probably the most likely, and worse it'll give her reason to really beat herself up for assuming Clark couldn't be hurt.

As for Clark Kent being dead in this scenario, since they can't exactly hand a body over to the authorities anyway, there are DEFINITELY ways to make this less destructive! ((I had a whole scenario outlined here that they could use, but then thought maybe I shouldn't speculate too much and potentially spoil any surprises.)) COME ON, you two are smart, THINK!

Oh, yeah, they're both traumatized. Guess that does slow down higher brain functions. mecry

Watch out, Luthor. You've now pissed off Superman, and set Lois Lane on the warpath. Nothing in heaven or earth can save you now!
wildguy