I like this story. Which is saying something because "Barbarians at the Planet" might well be my least favorite episode. I still haven't brought myself to watch all of it. "Forget Me Not" rates as a close second in horribleness. At least the Lois/Lex wedding arc is not as long as the wedding Aargh. I can stand "Fall of the House of Luthor" a lot more. However if this had happened in "Barbarians at the Planet", I would have loved watching it.

I am very scared what Lois will do, although I really doubt she would tell Luthor anything. I also doubt she will print anything.

Clark seems to still be stuck in irrational behavior.

"And Then There Was Light" was the first L&C fan fic I ever read. I have to admit that I tell myself I don't like searing emotional dramas, but I generally plow through them. There are a few that leave me too seared and don't get me to a livable resolution, but "And Then There Was Light" wasn't that.

I hope the next part we see Lois's reaction, but have to admit it will be more emotionally intense if we stay focused on Clark.

John Pack Lambert