Lois Lane was good at secrets.

She was the top investigative reporter for the Daily Planet, the
world's largest and most widely read newspaper. She had climbed
to the top of her profession through a mixture of ability, luck,
and sheer gritty determination.
So begins one of the best stories (in my humble opinion) in the archives. We see a very, very different Lois Lane, one who was raised by a mysterious, courageous woman known to us only as 'Mama'. During Lois' formative years, Mama taught her to use simple problem solving games to train herself when she began to see through things or hear conversations from far away. Those simple games helped Lois as each power emerged and she trained herself to use those abilities effectively.

Without spilling the beans I can happily say I enjoyed this story a great deal. Lois is very vulnerable and lonely, but she hides the loniliness under the guise of 'Mad Dog Lane'. A guise that she uses to great effect ... until a certain dark-haired, handsome reporter starts working in the newsroom.

Those of you who have not finished reading, keep doing so - you are in for a treat!

party

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.