Back on Track
Funny how that works with the car-image from last part’s FDK laugh Also, after her brief stint of cavorting with a bum in the last part, she’s now back to marrying the 3rd richest guy who blew up the Planet? Hmm…Also, is my monitor’s pixel count increasing or are those parts are getting shorter?

Holding Lois in his arms and against his chest, seemed to renew Clark as much as that first burst of morning light after a long dark night.
Some people sleep at night, others just hope for the dark times to be over.

“You’ve turned off your gravity boots.”
grumble I don’t *need* protection.

“And by doing so, your death would’ve been considered an acceptable risk by him.
LEX: Well, hookers are a dime a thousand.

It was a dimension without her, specifically.
Oh boy. He’s fixated on the wrong Lois.

Perry shook his head. “It’s gone, all gone. Why would someone do this?”
Joe the Blow: Pretty boom!

Then again, a man like Luthor wouldn’t have bought a business without first insuring it up and down until Thursday.
See?

He also knew that if Kent hadn’t been in the office when the bomb had gone off, it could have been much worse. The destruction and death toll would have been catastrophic.
LEX: You win some. You lose some. I can still have Kent killed in the sewers somewhere.

Perry felt as if he had lost his ability to yodel.
wave
LEX: She’s getting a bonus.

Perry was thinking more along the lines of the legality of the Olsen cousins’ apartment being searched without their knowledge.
Maybe he should write an editorial about this in tomorrow’s Planet?

“You demoted me even though I’ve worked my butt off for this paper during the last year. Why, I practically lived here during some of Lois’s biggest investigations, and this was the thanks you gave me?” Jimmy said, pointing at Lex with his uninjured hand. “You don’t have any proof that the Jimmy Olsen who’s been framed for this bombing isn’t me.”
So, pretty complete confession, huh?
FATHER CARLOS: Ten Hail Mary’s.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.