hyper Clark at times seems to sense her neediness and at other times, doesn't. I love seeing Lois's tough facade over her real fears.

Suddenly, I feel childish. Was I actually afraid of a fridge? Did I pick up my phone using a wooden spoon, only to realize that it was Perry calling?
Why I am suddenly reminded of the microwave bomb? Yes, fridges CAN bite!

Her fears about Clark answering the phone and her nightmares based upon those fears were spot on! clap Excellent.

Killing me is not the worst thing Griffin could do.
Love this! clap Love it!

Originally posted by Ingeborg:
Is there a reason you changed the movie or do I remember it wrong?
In the script (and in the some of the dubbed versions), Lois brought Woody Allen movies to Clark's house that night. I know! clap In my opinion, bringing action movies makes more sense than romantic comedies, but then again, someone threatened to kill her and she's trying to get her mind off of that, so maybe action isn't the right kind of movie. huh

Laura (LMA) wrote:
Sorry this post is a bit messed up--I had started a thread for feedback, left it open too long, a feedback thread was already created when I submitted my thread, so I tried to cut and paste my remarks into the new current thread....lost all of my smilies and quote marks--hope still readable [Embarrassed]
How frustrating! Should this happen again, you should be able to go to the edit page (by clicking on the "piece of paper & pencil" button, if you've already posted it), highlight the entire FDK and copy. Then go to the other window and paste in your "post reply" box. I often use this technique when answering FDK, so I know it works. wink If you're worried about losing it, paste it in a blank WORD file until you've finished the transfer.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.