Hi Vicki!

"Come on, Lois. It's really not that bad," Clark said in a placating tone as he opened the door.

"Not that bad?" she repeated after him. Then, for good measure, "Not that bad? Are you kidding me, Kent?"

"Look, we don't have a choice in the matter," Clark reminded her, shrugging.
There has been sex before the story and now a little bundle of havoc is on the way?

"I mean, why can't Superman just keep an eye out on us? I'm sure he would have agreed to, if we'd only asked."
LOIS: Superman, will you keep an eye on me while I shower?

"I agree," he admitted. "He would have. But I think even he would agree that you are much safer here. You and me both," he quickly amended, hoping she hadn't caught his slip-up.
So, witness protection? Hmm…according to Sue, this involves lots of steamy interaction…

"Why are you so calm about this?" Lois asked,
Because he gets to spend an undetermined time with Lois in close quarters? And a single bed.

Clark chuckled. "So...this is worse because it's a nicer place than almost all of our previous stakeout locations...for the sole reason of..."

"Boredom," she said, cutting him off and nodding.
Maybe they could play a game?

"I mean, we're in the middle of New York City for crying out loud. And we can't enjoy any of it. No Broadway shows, no stroll through Central Park, no chasing down a story in some back alley somewhere."
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.