Hi, Morgana! wave

This is a great story! the perfect way to answer a challenge.
Thank you! smile

Yup, this describes hotel rooms the world over. But a tiny, cramped studio? Really? We are both from the tri-state area, is the NYPD witness protection program so tight they stick a couple of well-known reporters in such quarters? I can just imagine the story Lois would write about that when she gets back to Metropolis! [Smiley]
I figure - they want to stay as low-key as possible. And...cramped quarters make for more WAFFiness. wink

My only complaint was Lois very callous treatment of the policewoman Marissa. As Clark said she was only doing her job. Even in the end when Lois demanded bagels for breakfast in the morning it didn't come across as funny, not in the slightest. Sorry. [Frown]
Hmm...I didn't think it was too far off the way canon Lois hated Mayson, because of her interest in Clark. <shrugs> This is also why I don't often venture into comedy - because things are often funnier in my head than they are to the rest of the world.

Keep writing DC! Keep battling onward!!!
Hehe! Trying to!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon