Hi Lucille!

She could almost feel the knee-deep rut she was wearing into her brain cells.
So, *that’s* the explanation for the entire Amnesia/Deter-mess towards the end of Season 3.

It made her feel stupid. Almost galactically so.
[Linked Image]

Lois chuckled. Despite her best efforts, the sound came out rather too high and strained to sound genuine. “Of course not,” she avered, unconvincing even to her own ears. “Avoid it? No, not trying to avoid it --”
LOIS: Oooh! Is that a bank robbery over there?

After one glance, she simply tucked the covering back over this obvious plea for food poisoning. She had learned a thing or two after her experience with Ralph’s Pagoda.
/points at Recipe for Disaster/

“Seriously, though, Lois,” he said, catching her gaze. “Why all of the lame excuses? Why are you using *cheese* of all things as a diversion tactic to avoid talking to me?”

Lois gave him a strange look that he wasn’t quite able to interpret. The closest he could come was total exasperation mixed with a heavy dose of irony. “Really, Clark??” she asked disbelievingly. “I mean, *REALLY*??”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.