Oh, dear. I'm behind again already.
[Linked Image]

I started posting on Wednesday night (my time) when my cushion hit 6 parts as a bonus to my readers. I'll move it forward one day for each extra part of my cushion over 5, I have finished.
Ooooooh! So, every time you increase your buffer, we get a 6 instead of 7-day interval hyper

That actually makes sense.
JACK: Kill me. Kill me now.
laugh

LOIS: /skeptically/ Like you have $20.
Homeless Dude#1: Sure, I do. /flashes cash/ I just invested in some glow in the dark spray paint and sold a bunch of rocks to this old English dude for like $2000. I want to live it up before he hunts me down and kills me.
clap

quote: What? I haven’t turned 18 yet. It’s illegal for me to solicit companionship.

NAN: That's NOT what the Mission is for!
LOIS: It’s not? So, I should wear longer sweats?

quote:Aren’t those kind of waitresses the worst? Pulling away your plates before you’re even done eating?

JACK: Yep. No tip for you, lady!
The reason he kept quiet about the guy stalking the nice hooker-lady.

Actually, I wrote up a whole description of the horrors that Jack lived through at the LHfHC but I wanted to stick on topic. Maybe I'll bring some of it back later on.
[Linked Image]

JACK: I'll need more than $5 bucks.
LOIS: $10?
She a cheap broad, huh?

quote:Bill for services rendered. She’s not yet figured out that you’re supposed to request the money up front.

LEX: [Hyper] Nigel, she's FREE!
clap

LOIS: Only for Clark. Everyone else is much more, millions more in fact.
LEX: /take out pocket cash/ I've got it!
LOIS: Ooooctopus?

quote:Could get dangerous with the D.A.?

How did you know Mayson was Lois's tennis partner in College?
No, but if word got around that Louie is called The Boss, someone might arrest him for trying to burn down half of Metropolis.

quote:Yeah, definitely his broad on the side.

LOUIE: And she gives me as much pleasure as the Mrs.
clap

quote:Sadly, this one is too interested in snaring a billionaire.

LOIS: /shrugs demurely/
CLARK: Then why is she meeting in disguise this gangster on the lower East side?
Because she’s strapped for cash and doesn’t want this dalliance to endanger her upcoming nuptials?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.