-- Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --
Sadly, this one is too interested in snaring a billionaire.
LOIS: /shrugs demurely/
CLARK: Then why is she meeting in disguise this gangster on the lower East side?

But Lois was overly optimistic. Or did she think Jack would be so overwhelmed by the fiver that he’d look at it from all sides?
clap

BOBBY: Knows must of my favorite take-out places. [holds up pro-Lois flag]
Oh, so Bobby likes a girl with a good speed-dial list.

Plus, her home surveillance system makes sure she doesn’t do anything rash like putting her head in the microwave oven.
CLARK: It won’t start as long as the door is open.
LOIS: I'm just cleaning it. Geez, people!

which meant his metabolism was in a hyper drive and he burned calories like Superman.
ER: Why would Jack know that?
Bobby mentioned it in one of his Lois-like rambles.

Only going to take light stuff. Like little globes and stuff.
Exactly. Only this Clark left the globe in Kansas, because he didn't think it was right since it actually belonged to True Clark.

CLARK: By now, Luthor has stolen everything I own (including Lois), but I hate the clean-up I need to do every time he trashes the place.
[Linked Image]

Not much of a read-the-newspaper-while-enjoying-breakfast type is he?
A) he's a kid. B) JACK: What's breakfast?

Poor criminals.
GOON #1: I have no idea, Hefe. The guys have been ripped to shreds. One looks like his guts and sternum have been ripped out of his body with one pounce. There’s been blood and guts everywhere. It’s like the Jaguar got into our stash of coke or something.
CARLOS: [Oy-vey, Clark]
CLARK: [in Lunkheadian] Too much?
laugh So, you think the Jaguar acts like the Beast from my newest addiction Beauty & The Beast . His victims usually end up looking like that.

CARLOS: I have no frequent lady vistors from whom I feel the need to hide half of my life.
CLARK: [Admits that does sound like him]
Actually, Carlos is hiding his dual life from everyone at the church.

Carlos never planned for Kryptonian reporters trying to figure out his secret, huh?
Kryptonian reporters found him back in February.

LOIS: And it only took, what, 9 months?
It's the Lunkheadian learning curve.

INTERN who has just arrived in Heaven after the events of House of Luthor came down from the balcony: Well…he did promise. Besides, there is the small legal matter of the curse and Carlos is the other half the Loisclark soul, so it just seemed like a natural fit[blushes]
GOD: [uh-huh]
St. PETER: I’m sorry, Sir, he had all the right paper work right here. /points at birth certificate of one Alexander L. Uthor/
Great. Heaven has typos.

LOIS: Because while I might love him, I still want children who are able to eventually tie their own shoes.
RALPH: /raises hand/
Or not run into walls all the time.
RALPH: /lowers hand/

Because Clark is not vengeful enough, yet to bargain for Lex’s life taken?
Give him a few days.
CARLOS: What did *I* do?

PERRY: And a shotgun.
LEX: /whips out little red book/ I've a few more ways to get what I want.

/points at Indy III/
JONATHAN: I'm sorry, Ms. Lane. I love Martha. Head back to Jerome now, deary.

CLARK: So, I should give Lex the golden cup and tell him that it’s the Holy Grail
LEX: Why does this wine taste like urine?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.