Oh my, did you post a day early? /points at 145/
Did he know Denny and his brother?
help

The outside of the envelope was blank. He flipped it over. How was he supposed to deliver a note without an address?
confused

televisions, stereos, mobile phones, computers, and that sort of thing, brand new and still in their boxes.
They are collectibles?

Since Jack had been caught breaking into Big Louie’s car that morning, all Big Louie had gotten out of him was that Jack had escaped from the Luthor House for Homeless Children. Big Louie had been in the process of giving Jack a hypocritical lecture about keeping his nose clean or ending up with it broken
laugh

“I’m not the Boss,” the big greasy caricature of a mobster said.
laugh

“I’m just a business man named Big Louie. Never, and I mean never, confuse us again.”
Could get dangerous with the D.A.?

With that cryptic threat, Big Louie had grabbed his hero sandwich, tore a corner off it to toss to Jack, and went into his office, leaving Jack alone with these weird thoughts in the cold store room.
Oh.

Big Louie had stayed in his office with Steffi for a long stretch, and Jack wondered if Steffi was Louie’s woman on the side. Eventually the door opened, and Big Louie had returned. From behind Big Louie, Jack had been able to see a glimpse of the shapely butt of a blonde woman with short spiky hair, as she pulled on a pair of track pants.
Yeah, definitely his broad on the side.

It was as close as Jack had ever gotten to seeing an actual live naked woman, and she’d still been covered by a leotard.
Not into visiting strip joints? Or waking past the streetwalkers flashing prospective customers?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.