I had trouble posting everything at once. The message said I was limited to 8 images. Does that refer to the Graemlins or using quotes/bold/italics, etc?

Feedback continued...
VirginiaR

quote:A few hours later, we sat listening to Christmas carols on the radio eating cookies and milk companionably.

And she STILL hasn't said anything. Lois! [Wallbash]
/whistles innocently

quote: I heard the porch door close and immediately called out Clark’s name. It was dark out now, and we had plenty of firewood in the house. What could he be doing?

Being a lunkhead? What was he doing, going to search for the K without letting Lois know first? I really HATE that: when a man tells you one thing and does another. He should have let her know he was going outside. Martha owes you a ear-pull when she gets back home, Clark. It's called being considerate.
LOL, indeed!

quote: I leaned down and immediately closed the lid, horrified that I had been so careless.

I don't think she had been careless. I believe she had been scared out of her mind, dealing with blizzard-like conditions, cold to boot, and trying to do something difficult in normal situation.
Yes, you are right. But would Lois necessarily acknowledge that to herself if she's feeling guilty?
I don't understand Clark's coldness towards Lois. True, Lois is being very hesitant about her own feelings, but it should only take one good look for him to see what's written on her face, one brush of her arm to hear her heart rate increase. It's so frustrating not knowing what's going on in Clark's head. I'm sure it's something totally illogical, knowing Clark, but come on, guys! Only one part left. What we need is Martha Kent and a nice big box of Mistletoe!
Hopefully all will be cleared up in the final part! Thanks for the massive feedback, Virginia! thumbsup

IolantheAlias
Yes, Clark is being very standoffish. Is he too afraid to say anything serious to Lois? Of course, she's afraid to say things too.
Yes, they are sort of dancing around their feelings for each other... each for their own reasons.
Maybe they just need some more time to come to terms with the revelation. Or (frighteningly) if they don't deal with the elephant in the room here at the farm, maybe they never will. And that would be bad.
Fear not! WAFFy ending ahead! laugh

John Lambert
A the anguish. Lois wants to open up to Clark, but she is afraid to be the first to speak.

I hope nothing bad happens to Clark on that trip.
/whistles innocently
Hopefully fixing up his telescope will be taken in the right way.
Trust in Christmas spirit and Clark's feelings for Lois. smile
I liked the baking scene too, although I kept hoping Lois would volunteer to help clean the mixing instrument. I mean, GGGoH is supposed to have allusions to licking fingers, right, and people are always licking the beaters, so Lois should get to lick what Clark uses as a beater, right.
Really?? I've never known about that! Where is this mentioned?

Thanks for reading and commenting everyone! Off to post the last part! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink