Chief Pam
Yay, a new part! And double yay, another one tomorrow! You make me happy
I do what I can! laugh
Um, anyway, this was good... they're so cute and awkward together. Clark must be so confused - she's not treating him the same, and I'm sure he's comparing that to how she used to treat Clark. He should also take note, though, that she's not interacting with him like she used to do with Superman, either. And hey, she didn't immediately request a ride back to Metropolis, so that means she's happy to be there, right?
I wrote this with the idea in mind that we know Clark cares for her and we understand his insecurities... about his secret, about loving the man behind the cape. There are clues all through this part as to what is going through his mind... If Lois can't pick up on them, the reader will. wink

Anyway... looking forward to reading the rest of this. Thanks for sharing!

PJ
Thanks for reading! Posting the last part ASAP! smile

VirginiaR
huh And yes, we need that recipe!

quote: I knew then that I had to tell him. He had to know how I felt. He had to know that I didn’t think of his secret as a burden, but as a cherished honor. I would do anything for Clark, and I needed him to know that.

Um... how exactly is Clark supposed to know that, Lois?
This will be resolved in the last part. smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink