I was hoping that Superman would have come in the bedroom window and gotten Eugene out in time. Despite being disappointed that she's been arrested, I think on some level I'm pleased to see Lois having to deal with the consequences of her actions.

I like Clark's friendship with Cat, how he genuinely cares about her and takes the time to make sure that she's ok.

John said:
Of course, Lois not knowing what an acrostic was just seemed a little too much in the Lois ignorance field.
I agree. Don't journalism majors take lots of English classes? Shouldn't she be aware of various literary devices and whatnot? I think they wrote it that way to be able to explain it to the audience, but Lois should have known this. They should have had Lois saying, "An acrostic?" and then Clark explains it, and she snaps, "I know what an acrostic is, Clark, I'm just surprised that the graffitiers do."

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)