“Don’t worry. Lois told him that you were cousins, and that put the whole ick factor into the possibility… well, for the rest of us,” he said.
It is a little disconcerting that Lois no longer can clearly distinguish her visions from reality. Although since they are memories, maybe it makes sense.

“Sooooooo, are you sure you’re the last son of Krypton?
frown that he told Cat the "last son of Krypton" detail before he told Lois.

He paused as he heard the sounds of multiple sirens blaring, and he sighed. “Well, I guess, I’ll catch up with her later.”
grumble an emergency keeping Clark from Lois again.

“Thank God, you’re back. You told me not to use the phone or go out, so I had no way of contacting you,”
frown that Clark is not here. Clark is supposed to be in this scene.

He looked at her with grinning skepticism. “I know. Superman?
I am surprised it still is that.

She was glad at least that Clark hadn’t been there to hear that.
Clark:At least it isn't "Lex".

Was it too obvious?
Yes, passwords should not be so simple.

Maybe she could make it the date she figured out Clark was Superman: 02281994.
All number passwords are not really that good either, but I guess not many people would know how to figure this one out.

“I can see why you didn’t take the stand in your own defense,” Lois said, taking another bite of her pizza.
She does have a good point. That threat alone would not have gone over well with the jury.

“That makes sense. The man was about to lose everything. Why not take everyone’s system down with him?”
The wording of this line seems a bit odd. There are a lot of different systems. I gtuess though it does work gramattically.

She took another bite of pizza, wondering where her partner was.
grumble there are too many parts here without Clark and Lois interacting.

Though she’d deny it if anyone ever claimed it to be true, Clark was much more computer savvy than she was and would know what kind of questions to ask.
Is this helped by him being from the future? Although I guess this is how things seemed in canon, especially at the start of season 2. Of course, Lois not knowing what an acrostic was just seemed a little too much in the Lois ignorance field.

“I could be arrested just for ‘harboring’ you in my apartment, and you want me to break you into Met. U.’s computer lab?”
I always assumed Metropilis University and Metropolis University of Technology were two different institutions, so it seems odd to use the two names interchanably. I guess they might be one place which people varry how they refer to, but it seems odd.

thank you for telling Jimmy that we’re cousins,
I'm in shock. They are being civil too each other.

“Yeah, you know him. He hears sirens and takes off running. Kind of like you, only without the doggy drool. On the plus side, we’ll probably have a bright and shiny Superman story for our front page tomorrow,” Cat said.
At least Lois now knows why Clark is not here. Still frown that he isn't.

“I’m not the ‘ho’ in this…”
Are you so sure, Lois "bought with a watch" Lane? OK, maybe I am ripping on her too much for that, but still.

“It’s part of an on-going investigation,” Lois said, reminding herself that she needed to talk to Superman about Daitch and soon.
She should just tell Clark.

“Lois, this is a computer virus, a very specific computer virus. You’re lucky that you didn’t download it to your computer,” he said.
Intriguing, although how is he sure she did not download it?

“Do you recognize anything about the virus that will help us pinpoint who wrote it?” Lois asked. “Does it have a signature that you’re familiar with?”
I hope they can link it to Lex.

“It’s not a bomb, Lois,” he said, shaking his head. “Not all viruses have signatures that can be matched a certain programmer or hacker.”
frown I was hoping they would make some progress.

“It might as well have been a bomb,” she corrected. “For all the damage it could have caused.” For all the damage it did cause, Lois added silently.
But without it Lois still might be in the dark. OK, in theory not, in theory Clark would have told her that he was Superman if the astroid had not intervened, but still.

Lois bent down and pulled the videotape Jimmy had made from her briefcase. “I want to show you something. It won’t be easy to watch, but maybe you’ll recognize… someone,” she suggested,
Why didn't they ever show this to Eugene in canon?

“Ji… my researcher got distracted,” she clarified.
Multiple James Olsens is very confusing.

“That’s Harrison!” Eugene gasped, grabbing the remote from Lois,
hyper Clark returned and hid Eugene on the ledge?

Lois sputtered, and Clark was conveniently late.
Why does she expect Clark to trust her, if she does not trust Clark? He had a totally legitimate reason to be late. Things seem to be getting more and more strained between them.

She hated to blame him, but he was the only other person who knew that Eugene was here.
The "cable technician" saw Eugene. Maybe he then saw a story about the fugitive, and put two and two together.

“We’ve got him!” they called, and Lois winced.
I guess I was wrong about Clark returning.

The two men returned, each holding onto one of Eugene’s elbows, and Detective Reed’s long nails bit into Lois’s arm. Eugene’s face was red on one side as if he had belly flopped out of the bathtub and landed face-first on the floor.
Must not have been a very detailed search.

“It is if the ‘new romance’ is her dead husband,” Lois retorted.
Lois should have pushed this angle more.

“You have the right to remain silent; although, knowing you, I doubt it will be possible…”
Well, Reid seems to be keeping up her snipping at Lois.

This is very sad that Lois is mistrusting Clark, Clark is mistrusting Lois and I have no idea how things are going to impove. I really hope we get some scenes of Lois and Clark together soon.

John Pack Lambert