Originally posted by Superteen:
Aww :-) what a great story! And Congrats on your first!

I rather enjoyed the POV changes. They helped to tell the difference in what was present and what was a flash back. I would never have thought to do it that way. But I guess that's why I've always been more of a reader than a writer. Lol.

Personally, I think that the kind of intimacy that Lois and Clark shared as roommates, and then as bed-mates, is far more important in the long run than sexual intimacy. (Although the physical intimacy is a lot of fun it doesn't build a solid foundation for a relationship. Lol ) Learning to live with someone like that and placing complete trust in them. After two years of living together so closely, the next step should be made a lot easier.
Yes, you got everything I was trying to portay by the story and also by that part of the last paragraph.

Originally posted by scifiJoan:
Great story! I liked your technique of switching POV. And what a great reveal.

Joan
Thank you. I hadn't wanted to dwell on a Superman reveal in this fic, but realised that I did need to mention something. I came to that last paragraph and had no idea how she'd figured it out. I spent ages trying to come up with some humorous way that she'd noticed. When it finally came to me I knew it was the right one.

Originally posted by EL:
This story reminded me of my husband and myself. We were best friends first and eventually he jut startled staying over at my place every night. Somehow he moved from the couch to the bed (no funny business though haha). Before we knew it, we were in a serious relationship. All of our friends and family had already thought we'd been dating for a while though when we finally told them.

Your story made me smile. It was really cute.
Aww. That's so lovely. I can't believe my fic echoes what really happened for you. How wonderful.

Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
Great story! I love WAFFy fics! Lots of fun, too. smile1

Bob
Hey Bob. Thanks for your comment. You got the two obvious ones. There is one more but it's really subtle (Season 4 Krypto).

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."