Originally posted by VirginiaR:
I'm afraid I can't mention any 'Smallville series' references as I'm guessing they are from the later years and I'm still stuck in S5. frown

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. This story is so adorable. hyper
Aww, you need to get past season 5 ... and onto season 8. Come on. smile Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. And you are right about the reveal. Lois didn't know until she saw the constant use of hear gel.

And yup. I've got one other coming soon, and I'm working on a way to post a much longer story already completed.

Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
This was so adorable! laugh I admit I was a little bit thrown by the switches from first-person to third-person, but it didn't keep me from enjoying this. smile
So glad it didn't distract you. I like that you think it was 'adorable'. laugh

Originally posted by Ultra Lucille:
Short and sweet! I really like the way they gently fell into love -- no angst, just a gradual movement from friendship to something more.

The message recording was particularly fun:

"Hi, this is the home of Lois and Clark. We're sorry we can't take your call but if you leave a message someone will get back to you when he can."
Lois doesn't miss a trick does she?

I also really liked the explanation of how she figured out he was Superman:

Why would a guy with lovely, fluffy, bouncy, thick hair need shiny, slick hair gel in his medicine cabinet? And why would he use up a tub a week?
rotflol
smile Thanks. I had fun writing out the message and getting the right bit of humour in there. And I'm glad you noticed Lois's use of 'he' in the message.

Originally posted by Female Hawk:
The tense changes were an interesting way to present this story - I think it worked well.

Your 'Lois voice' was perfect.

Great final line. I figure by the time they were living together, Clark wasn't that interested in protecting the secret. In fact, he was probably hoping she would twig, so he wouldn't have to tell her.

Lovely story, Victoria.

Corrina.
Thank you Corrina. I was worried about how well I would be able to shift my portrayals of Lois and Clark from SV to LnC. Glad that it worked.

Originally posted by John Lambert:
I really enjoyed this story. It was fun and well written.

I like how Clark being in love with Lois was the true secret.
*laughs* Yes. Plus she did already know about Superman anyway.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."