Anyway, she doubted Clark would kiss her again as Superman unless he was going to tell her about his secret first.
Yep, I think she is on the right track there.

Was she ready to tell Clark about her undercover operation with Lex? That was the big crux.
I think it is time for her to tell him.

Lex had taken Lois out of Metropolis to his estate located halfway between Metropolis and Gotham City.
Now if Clark ever recovers his memory of his abduction maybe they can connect the dots.

It would have been nice to have a little head’s up on the length of their excursion.
Even if Lex was not a criminal, he is so arrogant and not valuing Lois' opinion, I do not see why she would ever stick with him.

He had called ahead and had his staff, his servants, set up a romantic picnic brunch out in the gardens.
The servants seems the better choice, but Lois thinking through both terms is telling.

It wasn’t the kind of picnic lunch that she would have had with Clark.
Clark would have set it all up himself.

For one, the picnic included a table and chairs, and a butler to serve it.
How is it a picnic with a butler?

She liked that he was opening himself and his life to her, and letting her get to know the real Lex Luthor better.
Why do I have doubts that she is seeing the real Lex?

It meant that he was starting to trust her. Step one of her plan was complete.
This plan seems more complicated and drawn out than Clark's reveal the truth to Lois plan.

Who knew that the way to attract a man such as Lex was to express as little interest in him as possible?
I would say she is not exactly doing that. She could turn him down more often then she does for example.

Lois had no interest in Lex’s wealth.
If only Clark would realize this.

Quote]he had no interest in getting to know the man any better than she did already.[/Quote]

I wish Clark realized this too.

She certainly had no romantic designs on Lex.
It would help a lot if she could make Clark see this.

John Pack Lambert