“— Lex Luthor,” the voice said.

“Lex Luthor? You’ve got the wrong number. No. No. He’s not here. Too early. I’m not letting any man into my bed until I’m married,”
I have a fear this will be encoraging to the caller.

It took only two seconds for her to be in Superman’s arms once more as he floated with her through the air.
smile1 more fun dreams.

“Superman,” she murmured, gazing at the ring on her fourth finger.
I guess this is not a flashback.

“Go into the clouds, so nobody can see me kiss you.”
Why are they kissing as Superman and Lois if they are married?

“Lois, you do know that Clark is who I am. Superman is only what I can do,”
Myabe this is her sub-conscience telling her this truth that her conscience has forgotten.

“No, Lois Lane is what… who you do, now,” Lois corrected him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.
Interesting twist on the line.

Between kisses he murmured, “I told you, we couldn’t make love until we were married, and please call me ‘Clark’.”
Of course that avoids why he did not tell her sooner so they could get married sooner.

“Not while you’re dressed like this. While you’re in the Suit, I have to call you ‘Superman’,” Lois reminded him. “Them’s the rules.”
It does make sense, makes her less likely to mess up. Although if she is making out with him in the suit, or fingerin his arm like in "Sex, Lies and Videotapes", I am not sure it makes that much difference what she calls him.

A moment later, they were rolling on a real bed with real pillows.
This makes us sure it is a dream. Although with SM, maybe moving from one location to the other in a moment is possbile.

Lois’s eyes flashed open to find herself alone in bed, and it had been her own hands touching her body. “No!” she screamed and discovered she couldn’t move.
What happened to her? Did someone kidnap her?

“The roof,” Lex answered. “I’ve got a helicopter up there. I have a hunting cabin in the Swiss Alps. That should be above water level.”
After the Clark's voice part I figured this was a memory of after the end of "Another Lois".

~He’s crazy!~ Clark’s voice reminded her as Lex pulled her into a stairwell and upwards.
So the nut is gaurding the nuthouse?

The beginning will come at the end, Star had told her.
Hmm, I figured things had already re-set by this point.

As the helicopter started to rise, Lois took hold of straps of the seatbelt and tried to latch it.
I think maybe you want to say "hold of the straps".

Suddenly, everything went silent and a pair of strong arms held her.
Superman has returned.

Superman stood on her bed and held her in his arms.
grumble He was so close, and is interrupted again. I am beginning to wonder if he will ever tell her.

John Pack Lambert