-- Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK

LOIS: /crying/ No. /crying some more/ I told him to bugger off right before he offed himself. /crying/
Ooops.

Too much garlic on the pizza?
When did Clark become a vampire? Oh, wait. That's right, in Twilight. My bad.

WRONG CLARK: See? See! I *told* you she’s a…she’s a…
ANOTHER LOIS: A *what*? mad
WRONG CLARK: Um... complicated woman?

LEX: What? Just because I prefer her blonde, in a 20-y/o body and not working as an investigative journalist doesn’t mean I’d want another woman instead of her.
LOIS: /gives Lex Linda King's email address/

That’s why she’s doing so much fitness workouts.
CLARK: Running from perps.
That's not what I meant!

Great. First Mel, now Hugh. She’s really into movie stars, isn’t she?
She's looking for someone with Hugh's charm but Mel's body.

Hush, Lois. He’s just trying to figure out how to gently tell you that he’s in love with Mayson and please don’t take it personally, it’s totally him and not you.
CLARK: Um... I love you, too... like a sister.

/points at growth reports of farm products from 1966/
LexCorp Press Release: Our Kryptonite fertilizer will make everything grow big and strong. Check out this farmboy!

ER: /suggests that Clark has gone forward in time and already met and bedded Ms. Drake/
LOIS: Say, what?

Actually, lightning is a tad more powerful than a downed powerline. Although, not as constant.
Which is why he mentioned all three.

“Lois, you need to talk to your mother, and tell her how you feel. You can’t hide out at my apartment, or tell me you love me to convince me to let you stay…”
ER: /disagrees with Clark on the best way to woo a girl/
LOIS: What 'girl'?

LOIS: And that would be an issue because…? [already knowing the answer]
CLARK: Because it wouldn't be?

Awww… And she’s not getting mad. /which surprises ER/
Pre-TOGOM

So, when Lois shows up the next morning and tells her mother that she spent the night at Clark’s and btw, this here is Clark…?
ELLEN: Oh, you're so right, honey. He's a much better man than Lex Luthor. /touches Clark's chest/ Is it all muscle?

Most exclusive callgirl in town!
Capture as marriage.
LEX: Same diff.

Actually, it’s not against the law in New Troy to get closer without a ring and a marriage license. They only require that you don’t do it in a public place.
CLARK: Um... but I'm saving myself for marriage.
LOIS: Well, bye Kent. Nice knowing you! /takes out mobile phone/ Jimmy? You available?

Being mother to the next generation of Supers would be considered a valuable contribution to the world.
TEMPUS: [disagrees]
LOIS: I meant in my career.

So, just 3 more years. I guess, he should keep his secret a couple more years, just to be on the safe side…
clap

Oh my. It’s really been a while, huh?
You went MIA for a while this past spring.

That was really cute! And short. Almost a haiku.
rotflol I know. I know. My almost completed new UW story is a whopping 2 parts. Thanks for dropping by!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.