AntiKryptonite: Thank you for your kind words. smile1
That moment when Clark, trying to reassure her, said that Luthor died knowing she loved him, I could just feel everything go completely quiet -- my stomach dropped right out from under me. And then she said she didn't love him and it just continued from there...so perfect.
[Linked Image] Thanks.

It was funny and yet kind of sad, too, that Clark couldn't decide if it were a dream or not, but when he finally came clean about what he wanted, I was so proud of him!
CLARK: I did good? hyper

Lois cornered him and wouldn't let him out of confessing the truth, and when he finished rambling he realized he had said too much to turn back. Sometimes we need someone in out lives who force us to admit the hard truths, whether we want to or not.

And I LOVE how when Lois said she wouldn't let Superman come between them, Clark knew she'd secured his love for all time!
As I've said before, it's the little things in life that make the biggest impact.

Such a great story!
Thank you.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.