This is an interesting twist on the scene. Lois is totally un-phased by the Prankster's threats. I can see why she would react that way - this is hardly the first time she's received death threats. She probably also expects that no matter what trouble she gets into, Superman will save her.

Houseguests, on the other hand... an uninvited, unwanted houseguest for a whole week... whinging

I love this exchange:

“Lois, you’re always welcome to stay here,” he reassured her. “I would never force you to go home.” He took a bite of his pizza and then tossed her a teasing grin. “In fact, you’re welcome to move in, if you like.”

“Watch out, Smallville, I just might take you up on that offer someday,” she replied, causing him to choke on his pizza. “How about tonight?”
It's a bold comment by Clark, and he's actually serious, but he's covering his bases by acting like he's kidding. I like how Lois calls his bluff.

And this:

“Who says it isn’t because I’m in love with you and I’m ready to move our relationship forward?” she asked.
I was so hoping that she was being serious, but, alas, you dashed my hopes quite soundly. Fortunately, everything was rectified by the end. sloppy

When she brings up Superman right at the end, it makes me wonder whether she knows or suspects that CK=SM. Why else would she ask about Superman coming between them? On the other hand, she might just be worried because of their history and the whole mess with turning Clark down and coming on to Superman. I'd like to see a short epilogue with Clark telling her the secret and her getting mad, and then he protests, "But you said that you wouldn't let Superman come between us!" laugh

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)